Is It Bill Bailey?

I was just looking through the TV guide and noticed that Dave are showing Is It Bill Bailey? tonight at 10:40. I don't know how old this show is or how long Dave have been showing it, but I have seen some of it online and thought it was quite good. Bill does a bit of stand up and some sketches

I also saw that yet the programme guide on Sky is suggesting it isn't on tonight after all? I was looking forward to this too.

It was a great series. I can't believe he wasn't given another series. Wasn't Simon Pegg in it?

Yeah Simon Pegg was in some of the sketches. According to wikipedia Edgar Wright directed the show and tonight's airing will be the first since it was originally shown back in 1998

OOoohh.. im intrigued! May give a watch!
:)

My TV guide's telling me that 22:40 on Dave will see Little Britain.

Yes the website is saying the same thing Angry http://uktv.co.uk/dave/tv/currentDate/2008-09-23/startTime/22
I wish they wouldn't get my hopes up like that

I have e-mailed UKTV to see if they are still planning on showing this in the future. Will let you know if I get a reply

I have full Dave listings until the end of October, and Is It Bill Bailey? does not appear. So it's unlikely you'll get the response you're hoping for.

How weird. How did it manage to get in the Radio Times etc then?

Perhaps a last minute issue of rights clearance or something, so they had to pull it.

Although, as has been noted, they publish their schedule more than a month in advance, so perhaps not so last-minute, and the listings magazines are just retardedly slow.

It was the free TV guide that came with Saturday's Guardian that I saw it listed in

I saw it trailed on Dave last week, can't remember what time it said though.

Ford Kiernan of Still Game fame was in some of the sketches! It's on YouTube, or was.

I got a reply from UKTV today. They simply said:

"Due to ongoing legal issues we are unable to transmit this series at the moment but hope to do so in the future.We are sorry for any inconvenience caused."

Shame. I'm just glad I got to see it when it was first on.