Happy Families DVD?

Does anyone know if they are going to bring Happy Families out on DVD?

Sooner or later, I would expect so. But I have seen no indication of it happening any time soon.

As always, do keep checking the BSG for news of upcoming DVD releases.

Ok, cheers...hope it is sooner rather than later :)

I hope it comes out on DVD soon too, as my old VHS tape is pratically worn out through watching it too many times over the years. Lol. It was played on Paramount Comedy last year but I missed most of it and was gutted as I could have put it onto disc! Oh well, we got Let Them Eat Cake so HF must be coming soon... Fingers crossed.

It has been on Paramount Comedy every year for the past 3 or 4 years. It's available through private sources of course, but if you wait a few months then you might find it repeated again.

So maybe they will show it again. Be good to get it on DVD. My tape has worn out now.
Cheers

Where is the best private place to buy a copy of Happy Families??

I desperately want a copy of this. I have a really worn out version from it's last showing on the BBC, when it was edited to high heaven. It's amazing what gets repeated over and over and how some shows disappear never to be seen again.

It's been on Paramount (now Comedy Central) a couple of times in the past few years. Managed to record it, thank Gawd!

This really ought to be on DVD - can we get a petition going or something?

Quote: barney @ June 14 2009, 2:02 AM GMT

Where is the best private place to buy a copy of Happy Families??

How many more hints do you need?

Rolling eyes

I found this, the DVD was in great quality and the shipping was excellent: Hooky site removed
Hope it helps :)

Quote: Fenners The Human @ 12th July 2015, 10:42 AM BST

I found this, the DVD was in great quality and the shipping was excellent: Hooky site removed
Hope it helps :)

Ooh thanks, they've got Adrian Mole: The Cappachino Years too. Is the site legit though? It looks a bit, well, dodgy?

One of my favourite 'Young Ones' follow-ups - far stronger than 'Filthy...' and the hilarious but throwaway 'Bottom'.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th July 2015, 1:22 PM BST

Ooh thanks, they've got Adrian Mole: The Cappachino Years too. Is the site legit though? It looks a bit, well, dodgy?

Yes it's a safe site . DVD arrived quickly and have set up Menus
Hope this helped