Touch Me, I'm Karen Taylor Page 2

Drying paint?

No - just a load of t*ssers writing stupid things.

Aha, reading The Guardian again then, eh?

I did like the classroom sketch. But that's about it.
*Fourteen* writers? Really?
I assumed it was all by her.

Cor does she like the odd swear word or what. She also looks like that bird out of Hearsay (OOOPs though i was told)The show is just a mish mash of fourteen random wanna be surealists having the oppertunity to make sketches to satisfy their boozy night time conversations. Its dreadful. But hey i aint no t.v writing star. so what do i know.

Straight down the middle as far as I'm concerned, not great, but funny in places, not shite but poor in places. It was kind of a mix of Tate and Ancona I thought.

I'd like to see KT doing much darker stuff, not as extreme as Jam but something between that and this.

Quote: Scott T @ June 13, 2007, 9:58 AM

I'd like to see KT doing much darker stuff, not as extreme as Jam but something between that and this.

How extreme does Jam get?

Quote: David Chapman @ June 13, 2007, 1:42 PM

Pretty extreme. Rape, murder, drug abuse etc

A little bit o'the old ultra-violence.

Quote: David Chapman @ June 13, 2007, 1:42 PM

lots of dead babies too.

Extreme would be one description of it.

Throwing the toys out of the pram would be another.

Mmm; Jam . . .

I'd prefer a show called Touch Me, I'm Melanie C and Here's Grace Jones and Jennifer Saunders too.

Gave it another go and will probably call it quits now. Her looks remind me of Catherine Tate in places.

It goes from A to B well enough and it was a nice enough song at the end, but considering there are so many writers you'd think they'd be able to come up with different sketches. The woman in the wedding dress was in how many sketches? The two girls on the sofa was dull last week, yet we get a couple more helpings. The girl in the nightclub (do people really stop dancing?) was done to death, and the woman who says 'To me,it sounds like this.........' wasn't funny the first time and she's changed from a traffic warden to a policewoman.

She reminded me a bit of Charley, in the dirtier sketches...