Kath and Kim Series 3 & 4

Request for help.

Does anybody know if series 3&4 are scheduled to be or have been released for us Poms?

I have 2 & 3 and would like the set.

Not 100% really. Series 3 was scheduled for March but got removed from sites. I think I read somewhere Series 4 would be shown on BBC in Oct/Nov not sure if it will though...will have to wait and see.

I really love kath & kim although can't help feeling that the first series was so good and the rest just got worse . . .

I think the problem was that they became overly reliant on catchphrase comedy.

I saw a great episode the other day. The wedding one that ends in donkey rape. Sooty would have been proud.

Oh yes, I love that one!!

Does a hair extension get caught on her bum or something? And confuses a donkey. Poor donkey.

Kath and Kim was reasonable when it was first broadcast on ABC, but went very bad very quickly. It's well observed, though. There are suburban Australians who genuinely behave like that.

Depressing, really.

I've liked all the series I've seen. Don't think it's gone down in quality at all.

I wonder what the American version is like... :/

Kath and Kim is great, loved all the series so far.

Anybody know if the Beeb are going to show series 4? Or have they already shown it?

Christmas ponderings... never saw series 3 and 4- worth paying more for complete boxset, or should I stick to series 1 and 2?

3 and 4 are still great.

I don't even know what I've seen.
Which series were shown on TV over here?

Quote: zooo @ October 21 2011, 5:57 PM BST

I don't even know what I've seen.
Which series were shown on TV over here?

All of them.

Just saw price of full boxset. That rather resolves that.