What are you listening to now? Page 5

I saw Steve Howe's son playing drums with the Blockheads last year. They were brilliant. I asked him aabout his old man.

One tribute band I want to see is Bootleg Blondie - not that I'm a dirty old man or anything. It's purely foir the music.

Uh-huh... I believe you...

EDIT - Does she wear any other shoes... or is it just boots?

Very funny - that's what I wondered though.

Incidentally "I am currently listening to a dodgy old cassette called Progression and at this minute Love Like a Man by Ten Years After."

Never heard it but I just looked them up on iTunes and lo'... 'Love Like a Man' is there... gotta love that guitar/Hammond combination.

It's more bluesy rock really but at the time I suppose it was progressive. Good compilation really which I'd totally forgotten I had. Probably cost about £1 in a sale.

I am now listening to Malcolm McLaren's "Waltz Darling" album which has got some brillianty combinations of classical/ballet music mixed with disco and heavy rock guitar courtesy of Jeff Beeck.

Another album I'd highly recommend!

Quote: Aaron @ May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM

He needs a kilo of broccoli packed into his throat.

:D Now that IS a good line...

No indie kids here? I'm listening to Silversun Pickups and the Broken Family Band, and wondering whether my tinitus can stand Interpol at Alexandra Palace.

Currently listening to someone on the phone, the air conditioner keeping me sane, and people typing...

Is it a fun job then?

Pete Brame.
He's a bit indie.

Immense.

So far.

But then I've not been able to do much anything today (long story). Here's to tomorrow...

I am currently listening to nothing! So bored...trying to sneak on the net to write to you guys at work! Gonna be sooo busted!

these people here have no life... BORING!!!

Ooooh good news though..i'm moving out of the hell house tonight to a nice cottage where i can get a glass of water when i want...and go to the bathroom after half 9!! wohoooo.... freedom!

Lol, nice one.

I bet you're thirsty.

I am...i'm like a prune drained from fluid! All wrinkly!

Uuurrrgghhh!!!!!!!!

Some loud-mouthed bastard in the Internet café next to me dribbling and farting.