Help! Page 2

And I too. But it's still only a part of the site, not the site proper.

In the Aaron-Mark partnership, how is the workload split? And is the intention for this site to ultimately make money, or is it just a labour of love?

Quote: Griff @ August 14 2008, 12:19 PM BST

Well, which one of them is pissing about in the forums all day, and which one only pops up occasionally? I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Griff @ August 14 2008, 12:19 PM BST

Well, which one of them is pissing about in the forums all day, and which one only pops up occasionally? I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Evidently, you'd be surprised.

Quote: chipolata @ August 14 2008, 12:12 PM BST

And is the intention for this site to ultimately make money, or is it just a labour of love?

Labour of love. If it makes money at some point, then that's great. But it's not our focus or anything. Any money it makes would almost certainly go right back into future development anyway. We have plans to fund. *taps nose*

All jokes a-side, this site has been integral in my development as a writer and I also use it just as much as a comedy fan. Thanks Aaron, Mark and the BSGers.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ August 14 2008, 1:33 PM BST

All jokes a-side, this site has been integral in my development as a writer and I also use it just as much as a comedy fan. Thanks Aaron, Mark and the BSGers.

Creep. Sick

Quote: Aaron @ August 14 2008, 1:28 PM BST

We have plans to fund. *taps nose*

You're blowing the lot on marching powder?

Gunpowder? Yes. I suppose that would make people march pretty darn quickly.

And soldiers doing the can-can.

like i said thanks fo all your help anyway it's been very helpful.