General, General Thread

GENERAL, GENERAL THREAD

It's for topics which aren't worthy of their own threads.

Good thinking Leevil,

Do's anybody know what every button does on their remote control?

or is that question just to shite for a thread for shite?

Ok. I hate hypocritical peeps. They are the spawn of all evil. I also really hate my dog at the minute. He stole my cheese sarnie and is looking at me all smug with bits of pickle on his chin. Should i kick him?

I think it's ironic when they censor Scrubs on Paramount, when some of the topics they deal with are much more adult themed then the swear words.

Sometimes watch Jerry Springer on LIVING and they do the same.

i quite hate marmite....no i dont i love it...hang on a minute do i or dont i...i knew i shouldnt of started this debate..."dave go and make me a marmite sarnie" right where was i.

I do know what every button on the remote control does, however I can never find the bugger when I want it.

I don't even know which remote control is for which machine half the time

there's you lot banging on about all that clever stuff like remote controls and I cant even work my coffee machine. its been seven days and nights since i've had some decent warm coffee. and dont get me started on that light in the fridge that keeps turning off all the time...or is it on all the time...anyway why dont you check in that cupboard everyone has...from narnia

I hate everything, and then pick out the good stuff to like. Much easier. :)

Remotes, I know what all buttons that I use do.

Im sat next to the remote and i know what allll the buttons do :D

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 28, 2007, 5:09 PM

Im sat next to the remote and i know what allll the buttons do :D

Ow little miss smart arse, o.k then if your so good and clever, i bet you £1 million (i will be paying by check) that you can't tell me what every button does on my remote including this one that makes the screen go black.

My remote doesn't do anything cos my TV has just died. Taken it back today and get a new one Friday. Not missing much.

Quote: Leevil @ May 28, 2007, 3:36 PM

I think it's ironic when they censor Scrubs on Paramount, when some of the topics they deal with are much more adult themed then the swear words.

Sometimes watch Jerry Springer on LIVING and they do the same.

I think it's weird the way they blur/censor guns on tv. I mean what else do we think they're holding in their hand when they're shouting "stick em up?"

It annoys me when people call remote controls a stupid name that i can't think of right now - i may come and edit this when i remember... grrrr It's a REMOTE!!

I love the way we can see a ladys bits, but a big ol mans stiffy well thats ourageous. They blur that. Talk about ruining a gal's fun. Jeeeeeez.

I'm not pervy or anything - well not in that way - but I've noticed an advert for some baby stuff where there's all these babies swimming and all their bits are blurred.