What are you listening to now? Page 3

Because it starts off in the shops twenty five and a half minutes after they close the doors for xmas and your too shy to buy it before easter. Just in case you end up looking like Jo Brand after six million cream eggs. Then you'll need new clothes and your face will lose your once admired cheek bone affect, the man in your life will dump you, and your face will explode into acne heaven. So really its just science.

hmm obviously I can see that now...

Years ago, I remember John Peel introducing a band called 'Andy Goes Shopping'. But as for what I'm listening to now, the 'Paint Your Wagon' soundtrack. I love this film if only for hearing Clint Eastwood singing 'I Talk To The Trees' before blasting the crap out of one with a Magnum 45.

I'm actually listening to paul wellers hit parade and there is absolutely no mention whatsoever of any festive chocolate. Maybe he should consider it for his next album. instead of "going underground" he should pop into Tesco's confectionary counter and see what all the kids really want.

ah well kids at my school like the "going underground" melody, but prefer it when it's been changed to the words of the parody, "London Underground.."

I'm just listening to my two computers humming away. Nice.

And London Underground is an immense song. All hail the Amateur Transplants!

hehe I think a boy in my year almost got suspended for playing it all round school...every day...all day

Quote: Aaron @ May 27, 2007, 5:41 PM

I'm just listening to my two computers humming away. Nice.

Two computers? Now why would you need TWO computers, I ask myself, unless.... Perhaps the following link could answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE

A boy at my school (who's bigger than your boy) got suspended for chatting about the headmaster over the intercom. OOOPs and he was playing Madness Baggy kecks. Just finished my dinner so i'm listening to the world of Tchaikovsky and quite nervously waiting for it to burst my eardrums. I'm so so sensationally sophisticated, i can adapt to all music.

Quote: Aaron @ May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM

He needs a kilo of broccoli packed into his throat.

He'd probably prefer it somewhere else.

PS - I like Rufus' dad, Louden Wainwright III. If you don't know him check him out - he's really funny.

PPS - This week I am mainly listening to Santana's third album.

I've been mostly listening to reload FM on, you guessed it, counterstrike (i have no life now). Its good because its very interactive and they paly stuff i would never listen to but really like such as Blood and Sugar by Pendulem.

Quote: Baumski @ May 27, 2007, 5:48 PM

Two computers? Now why would you need TWO computers, I ask myself, unless.... Perhaps the following link could answer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOFTQpNhsWE

Great video. But alas, I'm not really involved in the industry. (Anymore. ;)) And really have better things to do with my time. Probably.

In truth, the answer is far more mundane - one is a file server, and the other - this one - is what I actually use on a daily basis. Then there's the two laptops...

Adam & Joe podcasts.

'Allo 'Allo!. :)

i'm now listening to Prefab Sprout because my mates have finally left after spending hours checking that E-bay site for random electrical goods.