What are you listening to now? Page 2

Quote: Aaron @ May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM

He needs a kilo of broccoli packed into his throat.

Not as much as you need a butternut squash shoved up your arse.

:)

Love you really, old chap.

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ May 27, 2007, 12:07 AM

Not as much as you need a butternut squash shoved up your arse.

:)

Love you really, old chap.

Seriously, his music is, IMO, just really, really bad. Nothing redeeming about it whatsoever.

You are allowed your opinion. Just as long as you know you're wrong.

But it's so boring. And depressing. Each song blends straight into another. Very little difference between them at all. Dull, dull, DULL!

No. That's James Blunt.
I can totally see why Rufus wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. But really you should save such vitriol for musicians who don't even try.

(see above for suggestions.)

Heartbeats by Coldcut not the crap jose 'i'm pretending to be spanish' gonzales version.

Songs of Praise

Quote: Aaron @ May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM

He needs a kilo of broccoli packed into his throat.

Does Rufus like broccoli then?

I'm not sure, but it's a jolly good source of vitamin C.

i'm listening to Yo Yo Honey, a soul band that rocks. well sounds nice anyway, but rock on you...erm rockster's.

that new Snow Patrol song is on the TV...I dont really like it, but the video is lots of small children acting out Spiderman-and it's quite sweet in it's own innocent way-it even has the terrible Green Goblin capturing Mary Jane but *shock**horror* taking her by the hand!

Snow patrol Is on nearly every programme in America....Kerching days for those clever writing boys. Erm.... an xmas number one in the pipeline me thinks. better start lyric writing this instant. "on the 25th day of december santa.......i'll start monday the weathers too hot at the moment its swaying all my festive thoughts and i fancy an easter egg now.

oooh now so do I...yum...why does Easter egg chocolate taste better than normal chocolate?

Best name for a band I heard was Death Bastard or Ken Dodd's Dad's Dog's Dead

aww I always liked Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. as a band name