What are you listening to now?

I always listen to Stuart Maconie on Radio 2 on a Saturday afternoon - good mix of stuff & he's very knowledgeable.

After that Dermot O'Leary's on but I can't stand him so I'm playing an Alman Brothers Band CD. Good bluesy stuff from the 70's that probably no-ones ever heard of.

Allman Brothers.

I'm currently listening to a neighbours car stereo blasting away whilst they clean their car.

I was listening to That Mitchell and Webb Sound on Listen Again.
Now I'm listening to Rufus Wainwright, 'cause I saw him live last night, and he wore Lederhosen, and I love him, and well, surely that's enough reasons.

I've got some Nora Jones on at the mo'... sublime.

And yep, the Stuart Maconie slot is usually very good. I always try to catch it.

I have been enjoying channel 356 'The Vault' on Sky after midnight, turns into classic Hip Hop Anthems.

No I am not a chav, far from it my dears. But one does enjoy the old hipperty-hopperty now and again, with tea and biscuits. Smashing!

Quote: zooo @ May 26, 2007, 5:15 PM

Now I'm listening to Rufus Wainwright, 'cause I saw him live last night, and he wore Lederhosen, and I love him, and well, surely that's enough reasons.

Are they the ones he crapped in? I hope you weren't too close?

Quote: David Chapman @ May 26, 2007, 5:27 PM

Are they the ones he crapped in?

???

Chris moyles, he makes m laugh, although im not actually listening to him right now, I would be if i could. Im actually listenng to Bruce springsteens greatest hits at the moment...enjoyable

Rufus Wainwright was on Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently it's something you have to do with your lederhosen. No-one else would want them then. Maybe we should all crap in our cars.

I could understand if you peed in them because it's supposed to be good for leather - but crap???????

Quote: David Chapman @ May 26, 2007, 5:27 PM

Are they the ones he crapped in? I hope you weren't too close?

Hee. I've decided to believe he was definitely joking about the crapping. Definitely.

They looked lovely. Nothing so horrific could possibly have happened in them.

Maybe he just wanted to be prepared.

By the way - I can't edit the title.

Ha. That's unfortunate.

Talk Sport

Quote: David Chapman @ May 26, 2007, 5:48 PM

Rufus Wainwright was on Jonathan Ross a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently it's something you have to do with your lederhosen. No-one else would want them then. Maybe we should all crap in our cars.

I could understand if you peed in them because it's supposed to be good for leather - but crap???????

Ewww...

Quote: David Chapman @ May 26, 2007, 5:51 PM

By the way - I can't edit the title.

I like it!

Quote: zooo @ May 26, 2007, 5:15 PM

I was listening to That Mitchell and Webb Sound on Listen Again.

He needs a kilo of broccoli packed into his throat.