Look Away Now - Radio 4

Not sure if this should go here or not but:

Has anybody heard "Look away now" on radio 4 Thursdays at 6.30.

Pretty damn fine. Excellent performances and script.

Sort of Deadringers meets "They think it's all over". This week's was fantastico and the running parody of Soccer Saturday and popular quiz shows was brill.

But hey guys! Don't take my word for it, check it out on the Beeb's listen again.

I've moved this to the 'British Comedy' forum (the writers one is for subjects specifically related to the writing of comedy).

The listen again link for Look Away Now is... http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/lookawaynow

Thanks for that Mark I was unsure but I bunged it where I bunged it as I thought it was a good lesson from a point of view of the quality of the writing etc.

There used to be a radio forum, but people complained. Would have been so much simpler.

Life's never easy is it?

I mean just look at .... ah but I won't bother you with my troubles.

Hey Blenks

Finally got around to listening to this. Very funny. Particularly liked the 'During the champions league semi, I bumped the television set and Drogba fell over' line. Class.

Just so you know that others listen to the wireless. Sort of -- via download manager, audio converters and plonking it on my MP3 player. Am I "new" old-fashioned?

Dan

If you are, then so am I.