Family Guy/American Dad Page 6

There's a docu on BBC3 for the 100th ep of Family Guy.

It really seems weird seeing the bloke who plays Brian the dog.

Family guy is incredible! It's hard to decide between this and South Park for funniest cartoon.

For me anyway.

Love American Dad as well, just got through Season 3 and I can't wait for the next

Quote: David Chapman @ May 18 2008, 10:16 PM BST

OOOh when?

Think it was on a while ago.

I'm sure I saw it.
They had interviews with members of the public who hated it.

I don't know if it's feasible for folks in the UK to order from the U.S. Amazon.com website, but right now they have the Family Guy Freakin' Party Pack (18 DVDs plus ping-pong paddles, etc.) on sale for $60. Looks like it's less than 1/3 the price on the UK Amazon site. Of course you'd have to deal with NTSC and Region 1 discs ...

http://slickdeals.net/?pno=12819&lno=1&afsrc=1

And import costs, which could be prohibitively large.

Quote: Aaron @ June 14 2008, 12:51 AM BST

And import costs, which could be prohibitively large.

Really? I've ordered many DVDs and CDs from UK vendors and they still wound up being cheaper than purchasing them from U.S. stores which sell imports. And I've received some packages in as little as 4 days. That's the same amount of time it takes for a package to arrive from California. But I did notice that my last order from Canada was marked as "promo material" with a value of 0 dollars.

It depends on the limits and restrictions of the country you're importing to.

Quote: David Chapman @ May 18 2008, 10:16 PM BST

Yeah he also plays Stewie, Peter and Quagmire.

Anyway what was peoples opinion of the latest series??? I enjoyed it, especially the ones where Stewie kills Louis and takes over the world.

Has anyone else seen this new project from Seth Macfarlane? An online sketch show in the same style of animation and humour as his previous projects. Looks great: http://www.sethcomedy.com/

He called it Sethcomedy?
Christ, what a dick. WHAT A DICK!

Still... Family Guy humour in sketch show format is basically Robot Chicken; which works fine so this'll probably be his most tolerable work yet.

Sponsored by Burger King? I'm in!

Quote: Eggie @ August 28 2008, 12:50 PM BST

He called it Sethcomedy?
Christ, what a dick. WHAT A DICK!

I get the feeling you don't like him. ha ha. Personally I can't see what's wrong with the title, but there you go.

I've managed to miss Family Guy up until recently, but I've seen a few episodes on BBC3 and really liked it.

I must start buying some DVDs of it.