Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul Page 6

She had one.

Well, a pilot.
Did you see it?
(It involved rehab and Russell Brand.)

I knew it was on but missed it. Surely she deserves more though.

I can give her some more while you look after Baddiel.

It's a deal.
*Spits on hand and shakes*

Sorry - are you having a fit or something?

Yes.
And I'll thank you not to mock my disability.

You should be able to liven Baddiel up then.

Awful. I hope this gets better. Obviously this was a vehicle because Chris Langham isn't working. Help was a excellent show. Enfield really had some talent. Whitehouse is phenomenal. It goes to show, if this is the best they can come up with, how far a name will get you as opposed to how good the material you produce is...

<insert not bitter icon>

So disappointed, feel like they've tarnished childhood memories because I loved Harry Enfield and Chums when I was growing up, such great characters like Wayne and Waynnette, the old gits, Kevin and Perry, Smashie and Nicie, Its only me, we're considerably richer than you couple, the three liverpoolians and more, they were all great but this show is poor and I really wanted to like it but when you compare it to the fresh talents of Peep show then it looks very shoddy. If anyone remembers Harry Enfield did a show on Sky One after he finished '& Chums' on the BBC and that too was poor.

Its a shame

I've watched 2.5 episodes of 'Ruddy Hell...' and I think it's piss poor.

'I Saw You Coming' is the best thing, but it's just the same sketch with marginally different lines over and over again.

Everything else is abysmal in my opinion.

I quite liked the contrasting builders sketch until now, it's getting tedious, i also like the Didier Pescovitch and Jose Aragantio, sketch until noe, and also the "i saw you coming" is getting boring, i liked it until the last two episodes.

I've got to say i laughed alot at this weeks episode, there was just something about but i can't put my finger on it. The "I Saw You Coming" sketch was again great. Yay, Alice Lowe.

Well, I'm looking forward to this. Don't really agree with the BSG summation that the first series was 'awful'. Lots of good stuff first time round, I thought.

Although it is just called Harry And Paul now, so could be argued to be a different programme...

Yes,I suppose that you could argue that it's a different programme, if you were a paticular tight-arse.

But it isn't, though, is it. It's the same programme with a trimmed down title. Obvi-arsley.

I dunno, I like things to have the same title.