Things that piss you off Page 10

After a long abscence i come back to this huge list of things people hate...well i can't believe it...probably the longest thread of hate EVER! hehe

Well... so i can add on my hates..

1) PEOPLE WHO ARE LATE!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

2) Ornaments

Full stop

I don't really get pissed off.

p.s I'm a tourist at the moment...and i'm not annoying anyone..well to be fair i'm a working traveller...with a huge rucksack that bangs into everyone on the train...okay...maybe i do annoy some people!

Huh? Huh? Huh?

Do you go slow on the pavements? And walk in the middle so there's no room to pass? And stop in the middle of similar? If the answer to any of those is even close to a "yes", then you annoy me. :P

Quote: Aaron @ May 4, 2007, 11:44 AM

Do you go slow on the pavements? And walk in the middle so there's no room to pass? And stop in the middle of similar? If the answer to any of those is even close to a "yes", then you annoy me. :P

Like old people in supermarkets. They get on my t!ts. "Get out of my way!" Then they push in at the check out. "What are you doing you old bint!"

(1) Small people with umbrellas - especially walking down a busy street (little fu**ers).

(2) Small people with Golf umbrellas walking down a busy street - the little b*stards just don't care who's eye they are taking out or are bumping into - what the hell to they need such a big brolly for in the first place, one of those friggin' cocktail brollies would be more than enough

Quote: Andy W. @ May 4, 2007, 11:53 AM

(1) Small people with umbrellas - especially walking down a busy street (little fu**ers).

(2) Small people with Golf umbrellas walking down a busy street - the little b*stards just don't care who's eye they are taking out or are bumping into - what the hell to they need such a big brolly for in the first place, one of those friggin' cocktail brollies would be more than enough

Here here!

I really, really hate Anti-Gravity... doesn't it just piss you off!?

You can't walk properly... eating and drinking is no fun. And forget about going to the loo!

Someone's got to do something about it.

Crooked penises. They are no use to anyone, and a bitter disapointment when revealed.

I will not get hooked on a guy ever again.

Quote: charley rance @ May 4, 2007, 12:41 PM

Crooked penises. They are no use to anyone, and a bitter disapointment when revealed.

I will not get hooked on a guy ever again.

crap thats my chance with Charley out of the window.

Quote: lewisroberts @ May 4, 2007, 7:13 PM

crap thats my chance with Charley out of the window.

Why are you dead? I suppose that doesn't matter.

Quote: Aaron @ May 4, 2007, 11:44 AM

I am quite happy to say no to all 3... i push past people on pavements..walk crookedly all over the pavement...and i only stop to take a photo. :D

Good girl, good girl. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ May 5, 2007, 5:11 AM

I am quite happy to say no to all 3... i push past people on pavements..walk crookedly all over the pavement...and i only stop to take a photo. :D

Of the pensioners on the floor

Laughing out loud

This talk of umbrellas is all very well... but what are we going to do about the Anti-Gravity?

Eh? Eh?

Well it won't let you down Darren.