Baumski Broadcasting Corporation

Hello everyone, long time no speak. I was inspired to post on here after seeing a certain Martin Baum chatting away on the BBC news sofa this morning.

What a hero!

Sorry if this has been talked about elsewhere.

Hope all who remember my ginger locks are well.

Wave

Alright GJ. Long time, no hear :)

There was a whole thread on his book here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/6907/11

Dan

Hey GJ...how's things hanging?

As our honarary mod just said there is a whole other thread on our resident celeb... thanks for pointing it out though!

Quote: EllieJP @ May 28 2008, 10:11 AM BST

Hey GJ...how's things hanging?

Probably pretty low, seeing as you took his mod spot. :P

:O I didn't know that!

;)

Yeah, Ells Bells. Tutt!

I honestly didn't know! :(

And what's up with using my full name Aaroncelot!

Quote: EllieJP @ May 28 2008, 11:22 AM BST

I honestly didn't know! :(

Where do you think GJ has been all this time? That's right, walking the streets!

I didn't know he was a mod before... so stop being mean! I'm sorry GJ...sooooooorry!

Quote: EllieJP @ May 28 2008, 11:22 AM BST

And what's up with using my full name Aaroncelot!

Alright, I shall e-dite!

Haha! Better! :P

I wasn't a proper mod - In fact in all my time as a moderator, I don't think I moderated anything. Not even the alcohol I was drinking.

Has anyone made progressions in the world of writing? I took the plunge and started stand up which has been cool. But also tiring and also soul destroying but mainly cool.

Quote: Ginger Jesus @ May 28 2008, 12:27 PM BST

I wasn't a proper mod - In fact in all my time as a moderator, I don't think I moderated anything. Not even the alcohol I was drinking.

That would explain the demotion then? :P

Off the top of my head:

Baumski's got a book out; johnny roulette has had a sitcom pilot broadcast on BBC3; Seefacts and Tim Walker are making good progress with production companies, I believe; jdubya is in Micheal Jacobs' 'College Of Comedy'; and quite a few (johnny again, hotzappa and some newbies to the forums) have had sketches on Scallywagga on BBC Three.

Quite a few of us have had some stuff on Tilt on BBC7. At least three of us have had sketches on Grrr! of BBC Radio Scotland (produced by Angel Eye) and at least one (me!) got a sketch on Play & Record (also BBC7).

Griff and sootyj seem to get sketch after sketch on both News Revue and The Treason Show, whereas the rest of us fail miserably.

Sorry if I've missed anyone out -- feel free to update me if I have/am wrong.

Dan