Things that piss you off Page 4

NHS Dentist...when you can find them

I hate... er...

er...

er...

ah forget it... I'm too nice!

:-)

Boss eyed people. They scare the bee jesus out of me. They should be made to have an operation to correct it. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate it when you are sat in a cinema, and people eat really loud food next to you, you sit there, thinking "I wish he would quiet down, I can't hear the person I'm talking to on my mobile".
In fact if anyone eats anything near me I'll 'av' 'em, so you better not be eating anything. Angry Angry

a new addition- People who think they are oh so witty and clever when all theyre really doing is hurting my feelings :(

In cinema when a young teenage couple choose the seat next to me to let their hormones get the better of them and I can smell what each of them had for breakfast as the tangle arms and legs....THe cinema is empty CHOOSE ANOTHER SEAT!!!

i hate that aswell Gavin, especially when they won't let you join in

People with big arse flappy old ears that just out like coat pegs. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Women who walk round with the price tag still attached to the soles of their shoes.
Screaming snotting sqwarking toddlers with no shoes on.

Quote: lewisroberts @ April 26, 2007, 5:39 PM

I hate it when you are sat in a cinema, and people eat really loud food next to you,

How do you define loud food? Like a pig that hasn't been killed yet and squeals when someone takes a bite out of them?

Poor quality work passed off as genius

Pigeons. I bloody hate pigeons. Cooing all morning not letting me enjoying my sleep. Any noises annoy me, but pigeons are the most annoying.

Oh this is like Room 101.

Drunk peeps when I am sober. How dare the bastards.

Quote: charley rance @ April 27, 2007, 1:36 AM

Drunk peeps when I am sober. How dare the bastards.

Good call

Or groups of people having a good time in restaurants while I am sat on my own.

Tsk.

Actually, I knew one of them once and he blanked me. So I told the manager only to accept cash from him as he stole cards and wrote dodgy cheques. As I knew he would be paying. Ponce.

Peeps who insist you are pissed when you know full well you flucking well haint.
Sorry (hiccup hiccup) puke.

I would define loud food as anything that isn't yogurt, or anything that comes in a wrapper or anything that is yet to be killed. So if you are going to sit next to me in the cinema, please kill your food before the film starts.