The Fast Show - Help with a sketch?

I seem to remem,ber there was a sketch in The Fast Show starring Ben Elton doing a kind of Benny Hill pastiche in which he was chased by loads of women. However I've been watching the Fast Show DVD's recently and haven't come across it anywhere. Firstly, I'm not dreaming, this sketch actually occurred? And secondly, if it is real, which episode did it appear?

I'm not sure that it was The Fast Show - I think it was Harry Enfield. Don't know which series or episode though, sorry.

I'm about 70% confident that it's Harry Enfield, and about 85-90% confident it's not the Fast Show. I'm prepared to be proved wrong

Yeah, that was mentioned somewhere else recently. Pretty sure someone had said it was Enfield too.

What makes me think it was The Fast Show is that I'm sure it had ex page three girl Donna Ewin in, who was a Fast Show regular.

I'm sure Whitehouse, Higson and Enfield liked to share her around between the three of them.

*Googles*

Cripes.

And in her day, she was well worth sharing. I think she drives a cab now.

Bloody hell. Just looked on wikipedia and apparently she's a cabbie now!

So's the man who used to be Linda Bellingham's husband in the Oxo ads.

Quote: chipolata @ May 15 2008, 12:14 PM BST

What - a cabbie or well worth sharing?

Both. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ May 15 2008, 12:14 PM BST

*scratches head* Wasn't that Jacko? I know he did the cleaning ones, but didn't he do those as well?

Michael Redfern I think is his name.

According to IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0597088 Ben Elton was in an episode of Harry Enfield and Chums (series 1 Ep 1).

You and shaggy are right. I stand corrected.