What are you reading right now? Page 8

Hehe :D Ruin it for you?

Just finished reading Richard Dawkin's God Delusion (took me over a month to read the whole book). Great book really makes you think. I'm now reading Fahrenheit 412. Montag is the man.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 8 2008, 6:03 PM BST

Hehe :D Ruin it for you?

Spoilt sport :P

Quote: Curt @ May 8 2008, 6:03 PM BST

Just finished reading Richard Dawkin's God Delusion (took me over a month to read the whole book).

Would it be worth reading if one already knows that atheism is the only thing that makes sense?

Or is it just if you're on the fence.

It's a poetry book if that provides any more ammunition?

I'm on his sequel, The Hod Delusion. He tries to prove there's no such things as bricks.

It's very unpopular with the building trade.

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2008, 6:06 PM BST

Would it be worth reading if one already knows that atheism is the only thing that makes sense?

Or is it just if you're on the fence.

Well if you are an atheist already I would say the book is an amazing collection of ammunition against someone who was not an atheist.
But it's predominantly for us fence sitters.

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2008, 6:09 PM BST

I'm on his sequel, The Hod Delusion. He tries to prove there's no such things as bricks.

It's very unpopular with the building trade.

Laughing out loud I love in the Hitchhiker's Guide when the philosophers try to block the scientiests from finding the meaning of life. Their reasoning and demands are hilarious.

I'm currently reading a technical manual entitled 'How to install hidden cameras in pretty girls bedrooms'. Oh sod it. I'll just drill a hole in the wall.

That was a cool edit 'cos nobody noticed Cool (Is that right by the way? Is it? Is it?)

You should take that book back.
They've put the apostrophe in the wrong place.

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2008, 7:12 PM BST

You should take that book back.
They've put the apostrophe in the wrong place.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ May 8 2008, 6:09 PM BST

I'm on his sequel, The Hod Delusion.

Is it not about the ex-England manager and his theories on existence?

I am reading Marx!

Quote: Charley @ May 8 2008, 8:19 PM BST

I am reading Marx!

Groucho?

Harpo Speaks is good - so I've heard.

No Karl Marx you silly man.

Aw.
I can't see his name without thinking of that Bros song.