Which sitcoms would you bring back?

Ok, you're allowed 2 choices: you can bring back, complete with un-aged actors, a sitcom from the last ten years and one from any time before that.

My votes go immediately to Green Wing and Fawlty Towers. Oh, hang on - maybe...

Oooo, now this is a good question!

Unfortunately I don't have a clue.

I expect many answers will be Spaced, in the last decade.

Spaced should stay how it is. 14 episodes of fanboy gloriousness. Is that even a word? I don't know.

Quote: Jolanta Zofia Nowak @ May 3 2008, 9:15 PM BST

Ok, you're allowed 2 choices: you can bring back, complete with un-aged actors, a sitcom from the last ten years and one from any time before that.

Dear John and Help.

I second Green Wing... annnnnd... *thinks* I might stay recent and go with Fraiser. Presuming the quality of both shows continued.

Oh damnit, you said BEFORE that........................................... In that case........... I don't know, I'm too young for such questions. How long ago was Black Adder? Lets say that.

Quote: graham @ May 3 2008, 10:38 PM BST

Dear John and Help.

Two extremely good suggestions.

(Although strictly speaking it's Dear John..., but yeah, agreed.)

Duck Patrol haha.

Quote: Aaron @ May 3 2008, 10:52 PM BST

(Although strictly speaking it's Dear John..., but yeah, agreed.)

Obsessive Compulsive much dear Aaron?

Oh, I definetly agree with Help. I'd like another series of The Thin Blue Line.

Ever Decreasing Circles. Just....nice.

And Green Wing. Just....f**king funny.

Alan Partridge (Travel Tavern series) and Reggie Perrin - the plot construction would be impossible to continue, so more of the same of the first series.

Quote: Richard Wells @ May 3 2008, 10:55 PM BST

Duck Patrol haha.

:D

Quote: Rebecca Davies @ May 3 2008, 10:55 PM BST

Obsessive Compulsive much dear Aaron?

And then some.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ May 3 2008, 11:00 PM BST

Oh, I definetly agree with Help. I'd like another series of The Thin Blue Line.

I actually think that there would be quite a lot of scope for a third series of The Thin Blue Line. It was actually one of my instinctive answers (along with Is It Legal?), and now I think about it more, there weren't really any loose ends or anything which were tied up, were there? Nothing to stop the series from continuing, as far as story goes at least. Good nomination!

I always wished they had made another series of the peter principle.

If anybody remembers it as I find it hard to remember it as well but I know at the time I really rated it quite high.

Jim Broadbent was in it and I think he went to hollywood soon after thus why we never got another series.

It's out on DVD, although I'm not sure where. Under its crazy American title, The Boss, if you want to try and search for it.

Ok thanks.