Things that piss you off Page 135

Quote: Gavin @ April 29 2008, 7:24 PM BST

Crab People! Crab People! Look Like Crab, Talk Like People!

This happens every time Courtney Love opens her legs.

Quote: zooo @ April 29 2008, 8:25 PM BST

Don't be baaaa-rmy

LOOOL

Quote: Aaron @ April 29 2008, 8:05 PM BST

industrialisation*

And you're one of the brighter students. I fear for the world. :(

We have to spell it with a "z", actually, for to internationally recognise moderators apparently.

What a load of wank! It's our language! I'd rather lose marks for 'incorrect' spellings than accept such c**tiness!

TTPYO: People whho walk slowly, particularly in areas where there is limited space, such as pavements on busy roads etc, without a legitimate reason.

Legitimate reasons include:
Being dead.
Dying.
Having one leg.
Having a broken ankle.
Being 8 months pregnant.

Everyone else should just hope that I'm not carrying a gun.

You're so sexy when you're pedantic. Topless signed photo please Lovey

Not even if pushing a pushchair, Aaron?

Quote: Aaron @ April 30 2008, 8:19 PM BST

What a load of wank! It's our language! I'd rather lose marks for 'incorrect' spellings than accept such c**tiness!

TTPYO: People whho walk slowly, particularly in areas where there is limited space, such as pavements on busy roads etc, without a legitimate reason.

Legitimate reasons include:
Being dead.
Dying.
Having one leg.
Having a broken ankle.
Being 8 months pregnant.

Everyone else should just hope that I'm not carrying a gun.

What about trying not to step on the cracks in the pavement. Ha! Forgot that one didn't you.

[quote name="Aaron" post="149239" date="April 30 2008, 8:19 PM BST"]What a load of wank! It's our language! I'd rather lose marks for 'incorrect' spellings than accept such c**tiness!

Don't go to Hong Kong. My husband nearly committed mass murder there.

Also, people who try to get on public transport before letting the people already on it off.

Quote: puffinpol @ May 1 2008, 6:33 PM BST

Don't go to Hong Kong. My husband nearly committed mass murder there.

Biggest revelation for me today is that Puffinpol is either gay or a girly. If female, I didn't think girlies were allowed to know anything in quiz land due to being taught how to balance books on their head and hours of crocheting.

She's a lady.

You didn't see the secret questions about deportment and embroidery.

I saw them. Weaved into the infrastructure.

Way above my brown hatted head now!

It was a joke...just not a very good one.

Actuaaaaaally it was :D