Only Fools and Horses - the best episode

I thought to match up with the best series thread, why not tell me about your favourite episode. Mine is 'Friday the Fourteenth' - series 3 episode 3.

I know a lot of people think they never should have been made, but i realy like a couple of the later ones after they lost all the money. Especiualy the one with 'The Gary gang' and all tha Albert clones.

Look Andrew, they were a mistake them three episodes.

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 30 2008, 4:15 PM BST

I thought to match up with the best series thread, why not tell me about your favourite episode. Mine is 'Friday the Fourteenth' - series 3 episode 3.

What was that episode about Jack?

The one that always makes me laugh out loud was the one with the blow up dolls. :D

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 30 2008, 4:59 PM BST

Look Andrew, they were a mistake them three episodes.

I know. I just always crave for more of a good thing. I liked the last season of Red Dwarf, but i think I was the only one. Errr

I love the one where they decorate Denzels flat, have an accident with a steamer and then notice that Denzels' hot-headed wife's canary has died. They try get a replacement in the nick of time only for the wife to say, "That's strange it was dead this morning."

My favourite of all time is The Jolly Boys Outing. Brilliant TV.

"Chain Gang" from Series 6 is my favourite.

I cried with laughter, during the blow-up doll episode, when Del and Rodney ran out of the room, and shut the door, with Albert still inside. Then, when Albert tried to open the door to get out, Del was still holding the handle on the other side, and wouldn't let him out. I think part of the reason I found it so funny, was because it rememinded me of one time when me and some mates were being chased by a gang of older lads, and we hid in someone's back yard, and we did the same thing, when one of my mates was left outside, trying to get in.

Dunno what number episode it was and I'm not a big fan of OFAH but I did laugh out loud at the one where Grandad (Edit: oops! Delboy and Rodney I mean!) and DIDN'T catch the chandelier!

I probably would have done also at Delboy falling through the open bar but missed the actual episode and saw just that part of the scene separately of the show, thus losing the build up and overall effect. Shame.

Mother Nature's Son -- the one about Peckham Spring Water.

Dan

Quote: Mannikin Bird @ April 30 2008, 5:28 PM BST

What was that episode about Jack?

Without looking it up, I think that that's the one with the escaped psycho killer, when they go on the fishing holiday.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ April 30 2008, 6:10 PM BST

I love the one where they decorate Denzels flat, have an accident with a steamer and then notice that Denzels' hot-headed wife's canary has died. They try get a replacement in the nick of time only for the wife to say, "That's strange it was dead this morning."

I find the line about Rodney's whiteness and Kunta Kente's blackness highly amusing.

But then I did first see that episode soon after studying the slave trade.

The Jolly Boys' Outing. Also the best episode of any sitcom ever.

I like the one with the butterfly

Quote: Winterlight @ April 30 2008, 7:13 PM BST

"Chain Gang" from Series 6 is my favourite.

Yeah, one of my favourites too, and a very clever plot too. Also the 1996 trilogy is great.