Where should I send my comedy script to?

Who are the best producers or best production companies I should send my script to other than the BBC writersroom?

Best regards

Scott

alrite mate, the best production companies to send are- baby cow productions; there is info on their web site, hartswood films accept comedy scripts too, also objective productions and celador productions as well as BBC and channel 4. good luck

Channel 4 don't really make their own though do they, most or all of their programmes seem to be made by independent productions companies. So, it could be a waste of time sending it directly to them.

But then again i haven't sent anything because i'm to busy drafting my scripts again.

Does Open Mike accept unsolicited materials?

Open Mike do accept unsolicited stuff. You could also try the comedy unit, angel eye, big bear films and pozzitive.

I can't seem to find a email address for Open Mike. I like to send a quick email enquiring whether a company would like to see the script and for whose attention I should send it before I just send off hundreds of copies to different companies. If anyone can help with this I would be grateful

Write, telephone or fax, horah!

http://www.kftv.com/company-7570785.html