F*** you Dara O'Briain, you big twat Page 3

How are they not the same person?!

We could turn this into a Viz-style "Celebrity C**ts" thread. Anyone else had any bad dealings with the great and the good of showbiz?

I'll throw my effort in - I used to be a Pontins Bluecoat and Susan Maughan (Bobby's Girl) was an absolute nightmare. She told me to "F**k off and die" because I accidentally walked in on her as she was glueing her wig on.

I also met a very famous tv presenter who turned out to be quite the most racist man I've ever met. He called me a "nigger lover" because I dared to correct him about UK immigration laws. I won't tell you who though. It might burst a few bubbles.

A friend of mine got onto 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' and said Chris Tarrant was a right laugh in the green room afterwards. However I have heard conflicting comments. My former brother-in-law met him and said he was a complete c**t. Takes ya choice.

Thats easy he was drunk in one situation and sober in the other. You have to worked out which is which though Laughing out loud

Quote: Perry Nium @ April 20 2008, 1:49 AM BST

We could turn this into a Viz-style "Celebrity C**ts" thread. Anyone else had any bad dealings with the great and the good of showbiz?

I'll throw my effort in - I used to be a Pontins Bluecoat and Susan Maughan (Bobby's Girl) was an absolute nightmare. She told me to "F**k off and die" because I accidentally walked in on her as she was glueing her wig on.

I also met a very famous tv presenter who turned out to be quite the most racist man I've ever met. He called me a "nigger lover" because I dared to correct him about UK immigration laws. I won't tell you who though. It might burst a few bubbles.

Come on, spill the beans! Who was it?

Lenny Henry?

You work at Cheltenham Town Hall? Are you the mayor?

Quote: Seefacts @ April 19 2008, 7:59 PM BST

Nicest, for the record - Lucy Porter! Lovely Lucy Porter.

I know a bloke who works/worked(?) with her writing gags and such like - and he said she was the nicest person he'd come across in his life. I don't know if he included immediate family in that or not, but even so, I took it to be a ringing endorsement anyway...

Quote: Seefacts @ April 19 2008, 8:24 PM BST

Yeah, she IS great. And always gigs in bare feet.

So that's why she turned down the gig at the Antarctic Research Centre.

Lucy Porter is on my 'to do' list before I die. Laughing out loud

Quote: ajp29 @ April 20 2008, 2:39 AM BST

Lenny Henry?

Laughing out loud

Perry: This Susan Maughan was obviously bitter at not being famous. And who's the presenter?!

I'd also like to add to the Porter praise, that she offered to put me on the guest list to a show of her tour a couple of years ago. :)

Quote: Aaron @ April 20 2008, 1:44 PM BST

Perry: This Susan Maughan was obviously bitter at not being famous. And who's the presenter?!

Well Susan Maughan WAS famous - very famous - in the sixties. As for the other thing - my lips are sealed. I'll say one thing - he used to be a game show host. And no it's not Jim Davidson.

When you say he was a game show host, do you mean he was a bit frisky?

Here's Lucy doing some rude stuff. Doesn't seem right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVstG7eEio

Quote: Perry Nium @ April 20 2008, 2:00 PM BST

Well Susan Maughan WAS famous - very famous - in the sixties. As for the other thing - my lips are sealed. I'll say one thing - he used to be a game show host. And no it's not Jim Davidson.

Bruce Forsyth.