Facebook Page 8

The CSS is the easy bit! Bloody Facebook.

*straight over Leevil's head*

Quote: Leevil @ February 29, 2008, 2:52 PM

*straight over Leevil's head*

I'll stop you there... :)

So I've been broken up and single for a week now, but only just changed my status on facebook. I had to go and tell EVERYONE before I put it on facebook to avoid getting loads of questions.

If I find another man to satisfy me, I'm not sure I'm going to put it on facebook unless we're married...and by that time facebook will be null and void, and we'll all be wearing magical watches that tell people our status when they scan us with their computer eyes.

I've built a Facebook App. too :), most annoying for me was that the API can be extremely slow and cause your App. to time out Grrrrr!!! For the imminent ShoePie.co.uk redesign I'm just using Facebook pages. Woohoo! Nerd!

....Oh and my status will remain single for a bit longer. Talking about RSS feeds and APIs doesn't get you quite as many hot chicks as you'd expect!

Aaron are you making a BSG application? That would be badass!

I'm married but I put single on facebook coz I am always on look out for lovely Nerd ladies. The last one made my tomatoes grow beautifully.

If that's what you're calling it! :P

the day i spent an hour designing my simpsons avatar was the day i realised i needed to deactivate my facebook account if i ever wanted to be a writer.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 7 2008, 2:29 PM BST

If that's what you're calling it! :P

secret is to make sure pulp em right or you get to much bone on the earth and that'll never do ;)

Quote: EllieJP @ April 7 2008, 1:52 PM BST

So I've been broken up and single for a week now

Awwwww! That's sad Teary

I think? Erm, is it a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a good thing... we're still very good friends. I think we thought because we got on so well a romance would happen, but in the end...we were just friends pretending there was more. I've lost a boyfriend, but gained a best friend.

So I'm back on the market - any offers? ;)

£30 With breakfast chucked in can't say fairer

Quote: EllieJP @ April 7 2008, 4:16 PM BST

I've lost a boyfriend, but gained a best friend.

Again, awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Quote: Gavin @ April 7 2008, 4:20 PM BST

£30 With breakfast chucked in can't say fairer

Laughing out loud

Didn't you move in with him? Are you going to stay there?

...How nosey am I?
Tell me to piss off. :)