Scallywagga....

Previously "Spacehopper." I watched the pilot, which was really good. I contribtued a bunch of sketches to this so hopefully they'll get used.

Here are two clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49PWOLPBMWw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqTBCq7vUrk

In theory, I've contributed some sketches towards the second series.

I was given the chance by one of the writers to submit some of my sketches to the shows producer. For various reasons though, the sketches I submitted were not consistent with the theme of the show!

I suppose I did blow a good chance, given that the brief of the show is available online. But hey, I've learnt from it!

It's got some good writers behind it, so I'm definitely going to give it a watch when it's on.

Any informatoin apart from the clips? Looks like BBC Three, and I'm assuming from what you've said, it's a sketch show. Got a start date, some more info about it...?

From what I could figure out, it's BBC 3 and it's a sketh show where adults are shown to act more like children than adults. Check it up on IMDB. It's on there.

Were they looking for non-commissioned writers?

No, they weren't. Not publicly anyway.

I think it goes out on Monday April 28th at 10.30pm BBC3. Repeated on Sundays.

I saw the trailer for this last night and, although I know we shouldn't judge a show by it's trailer, it looked like pig plop. A sorry attempt to do YouTube style sketches with a bigger budget. More Scallywank than anything.

It's tonight....

I know there are two other writers who come on here who have got stuff on this... one of whom has been banned from the board for refusing to capitalise his posts...

Any others?

(checks punctuation)

I assume you're referring to johnny roulette; he hasn't been banned.

:O))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyone see it?

Thoughts???

I enjoyed it a lot.

It wasn't marked as a comedy in my TV guide so missed it - but did record the early morning repeat on my PVR, so will watch later.

Awful name though.

Quote: Aaron @ April 30 2008, 12:02 PM BST

It wasn't marked as a comedy in my TV guide

oh dear. That doesn't bode well does it.

Is it up on the bbc iplayer? I'm too lazy to check!