DVD collection

I wanted to know what dvds are in your collection. i started my collection about a year ago and im still trying to find many more. i might get a blackadder dvd next, here is my collection so far:
monty pythons life of brian
billy connely bites yer bum live and hand picked by billy
only fools and horses series 1-7 plus specials 2001-2003
an audience with billy connolly
2.4 children series 1-3
father ted series1-3
peter kay live at the top of the tower
that peter kay thing
auf wiedersehen pet (bit more of a drama)
little britain series 1
my family series 4
peter kay live at bolton albert hall
max & paddy's road to nowhere
billy connolly live in new york
comic aid
extras series 1
lee evans xl tour 2005 live :$

Are we talking actual bought DVDs, downloaded DVDs, copied DVDs, downloaded individual episodes, or a mixture?

...Either way, probably too many to mention for me! :$

Just any comedy collections England

Ok, well let's think then... Actual legit DVDs include Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, both Keeping Up Appearances sets, all but one special of Only Fools and Horses, all four Monty Python films, all Yes[, Prime] Minisiter, Secret Policeman's Ball set, Birds of a Feather Series 1, Dad's Army Series' 1-3, Two's Company Series 1, The Thin Blue Line, Terry and June Series 1, Are You Being Served? Series 1, How To Irritate People, The Very Best of Morecambe & Wise, The Morecambe & Wise Movie Collection, both Green Wing, Spaced, Open All Hours Series' 1 & 2, Porridge Series' 1-3, George & Mildred Series 1, and quite a bit more which I can't think of.

As for stuff gained by not-entirely-genuine means, well, perhaps that's best left alone. ;)

the league of gentlemen (ser 1-3), blackadder (ser 1-4 plus 2 specials), father ted (ser 1-3), royal family (sre 1-3), red dwarf (ser 1-8), phoenix nights (ser 1-2), rab.c.nesbitt (ser 1-2), bottom (ser 1-3 plus 2 live shows), the young ones (ser 1-2), max and paddys road to no where, best of billy connoly, peter kay live, porridge (ser 1-3 plus xmas specials), fawlty towers (ser 1-2.

ive also jus ordered the first series of the brittas empire and when i have the money i also plan to buy only fools and horses.

recommed buying the complete blackadder boxset. superb!!

I must have 600 plus DVD’s which I have recorded off the telly in mpeg2 format, if it been on free TV in the last two years then its properly made it in to my collections plus a few copied DVD's as well.

I could send you a list if you’re really interested

Barry

Too many to mention, and my wish list is huge! But the last DVDs I bought were the Curb boxset and Dinnerladies. Series 5 of Everybody Loves Raymond is next on the list.

My DVD Collection is {this includes Sketxh shows and films as well}, some are copies.

Are You Being Served series 1 and 6
Naked Video series 1 and 2
Nightingales series 1 and 2
The High Life
On The Buses series 1-6
Terry and June series 1
Watching series 1
Split Ends
Up The Elephant and Round The Castle series 1-3
Get Some In series 1-5
Robin's Nest series 1-6
Auf Wiedersehen Pet series 2
The Steamie
Love Thy Neighbour Series 1-3
Porridge series 1-3 and christmas specials
The Green Green Grass series 1 and christmas special
That's My Boy series 1-5
Rab C Nesbitt series 4 and 2 christmas specials
Clarence
The Magnificent Evans
Man About The House series 1
George and The Dragon series 1-4
Only When I Laugh series 1-4
It aint half hot mum series 1 and 3
Catherine Tate show series 1
Double Scotch and Wry
Red Dwarf series 7 and 8
Going Straight.
Jackass The Movie
Snatch
Great Comedy Moments
More Great Comedy Moments
Even More Great Comedy Moments
The Best Of Ronnie Barker
Desmond's Series 1
Bless This House series 1
Still Game series 1 and series 3 part 2
Only Fools and Horses Sleepless in Peckham and The Story Of
My Hero Series 3 part 1
The Simpsons Series 1
Citizen Smith series 1 and 2
The Liver Birds series 2

Wow, quite an impressive list there. Wish I could afford that lot, and especially jealous of a few of them!

Well, since this is the site for British sitcoms, I'll just list my British sitcom DVDs...

'Allo 'Allo!1
Black Books1 - 3
Blackadder1
Bottom1
Bromwell HighComplete Series
Drop the Dead Donkey1
Extras1
Father Ted1 - 3
Fawlty Towers1 - 2
Garth Marenghi's DarkplaceComplete Series
Green Wing1 - 2
How Do You Want Me?1 - 2
I'm Alan Partridge1 - 2
Knowing Me, Knowing YouSeries and Special
Marion & Geoff1
Max & Paddy's Road to NowhereComplete Series
Nighty Night1 - 2
Peep Show1 - 2
Phoenix Nights1 - 2
Porridge1
Spaced 1 - 2
The League of Gentlemen1 - 3
The Mighty Boosh1 - 2
The OfficeSeries and Special
The Royle Family1 - 3
The Smoking Room1 - 2
The Young Ones1 - 2

I've recently bought On the Buses series 7, Two In Clover series 1 and 2 and i've just ordered series 5 of Rab C Nesbitt.

Ah, I do love Two in Clover. Very funny show. :)

Everyones collections beat mine hands down, still- Green wing series 1 and 2, spaced collectors edition, the office collectors edition, Blackbooks series 1 and 2, the OC series 1 and 2 (it was a present!), mighty boosh 1 and 2. I love having the box sets of sitcoms, expensive yes, but so satifying on a rainy morning such as this!

How come you only have Red Dwarf 7 and 8 Daniel? Do you prefer them to the earlier stuff?

Quote: Aaron @ October 11, 2006, 3:41 PM

Ok, well let's think then... Actual legit DVDs include Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, both Keeping Up Appearances sets, all but one special of Only Fools and Horses, all four Monty Python films, all Yes[, Prime] Minisiter, Secret Policeman's Ball set, Birds of a Feather Series 1, Dad's Army Series' 1-3, Two's Company Series 1, The Thin Blue Line, Terry and June Series 1, Are You Being Served? Series 1, How To Irritate People, The Very Best of Morecambe & Wise, The Morecambe & Wise Movie Collection, both Green Wing, Spaced, Open All Hours Series' 1 & 2, Porridge Series' 1-3, George & Mildred Series 1, and quite a bit more which I can't think of.

As for stuff gained by not-entirely-genuine means, well, perhaps that's best left alone. ;)

.. would love to see George & Mildred again, it's been years since I last saw it!! ;(

Quote: Daniel O'Rourke @ November 24, 2006, 9:35 PM

I've recently bought On the Buses series 7, Two In Clover series 1 and 2 and i've just ordered series 5 of Rab C Nesbitt.

I would love to see more Rab C & Naked Video, quality comedy!!