Are You Being Served? Page 2

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 19, 2008, 6:28 PM

I know you have to have an aquired taste for Croft and Perry sitcoms, apart from Dads Army that is. Would you agree though Dave that Dads Army is Croft's best work. I also think It Aint Half Hot Mum is really good and I like You Rang M'Lord. Hi-De-Hi isn't great, but still watchable.

Dads Army is head and shouldes above the other two. I can't watch them.

Some related DVD news!

The Are You Being Served? Series 7 and It Ain't Half Hot Mum Series 6 DVDs will be released on 9th June, and 'Allo 'Allo!'s S6&7 release has been postponed to an as-yet undecided date.

Full 'coming soon' listings: https://www.comedy.co.uk/buy/coming_soon.shtml :)

Yet again, bloody It Aint Half Hot Mum series 6. Gone from March to June. Its original release date was in the middle of 2006. WHAT'S GOING ON!!!

Anyway as a matter of interest, It Aint Half Hot Mum is one of the topics in the final of Mastermind on Monday.

Was in a pub yesterday and they had a lot of books on a table that you could just take. They asked for a donation in the charity box so I put a pound in and took Are you Being Served- the novel.

http://www.trashfiction.co.uk/are_you_being_served.html

Sounds immense.

Haven't started it yet as I'm currently reading 'The Adventures of Tintin- Explorers On the Moon' Still really enjoy the comics of Tintin.

Quote: Jack Massey @ March 25, 2008, 8:36 PM

Haven't started it yet as I'm currently reading 'The Adventures of Tintin- Explorers On the Moon' Still really enjoy the comics of Tintin.

I love Tintin - and graphic novels which are basically comics.

As well as the Marvel and DC comics I loved English comics like Eagle, Tiger, Victor etc.

Of course, when David was (relatively) young, papyrus was the latest innovation.

I came in here looking for some wet pussy? Have you see it?

I think Ellie's got one.

Not 'arf!

Quote: Leevil @ March 26, 2008, 12:05 AM

I came in here looking for some wet pussy? Have you see it?

Mrs Slocombe's?

My thread has been closed and put me on this one, what happened ?
im confused dot com ???

We don't need numerous threads about the same show. If the original thread (this one) had been further down the forum, then it wouldn't be such a big deal. But it was last replied to just three days before you opened a brand new one, so was on the same bloody page.

Oh dear, sorry about that. :-( Was no big deal honest, just woke up. :(