The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 82

Quote: Chappers @ 25th July 2022, 8:37 PM

I don't know any of them.

I was going to say the same thing but didn't want to appear disrespectful to the recently departed.

Paulie Walnuts - nasty mob gangster in The Sopranos.
Paul Sorvino - Mob boss in the film Goodfellas

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th July 2022, 8:58 PM

I was going to say the same thing but didn't want to appear disrespectful to the recently departed.

Ayeee fuggedaboutit!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th July 2022, 9:22 PM

Paulie Walnuts - nasty mob gangster in The Sopranos.
Paul Sorvino - Mob boss in the film Goodfellas

That explains it. I don't remember watching any gangster films - although I watched Get Carter for the first time last night.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th July 2022, 7:51 PM

They've all been made an offer they couldn't refuse.

Nervous O'Toole the great Bernard Cribbins has sadly passed The man was an ever present on stage and screen and he had more roles than Sam Kydd.

Cribbins :(

Very sad. Everybody loved him. His character in Fawlty Towers stands out for me.

Aww, so sad. Such a brilliant actor Rest In Peace Mr Cribbins

He sadly lost his wife of 65 years, to whom he was devoted, less than a year ago, which was probably a contributing factor.

RIP. He was great in Fawlty Towers.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 28th July 2022, 9:33 AM

He sadly lost his wife of 65 years, to whom he was devoted, less than a year ago, which was probably a contributing factor.

That's going to finish off anyone at that age, what a massive loss it must have been for him. And now a loss for us.

And so.....................we need more like this, these days!! The response to the second verse at 5 minutes is pure classic British double meaning

Yes RIP but Aaron has started a dedicated thread which is no more than this great man deserves.

Sadly, for Judith Durham the carnival is over at age 79. :(

Awww, lovely voice and frontage

RIP