Funny cartoons Page 23

Seriously low brow humour. Find this funny and you probably also laugh at a dead dog.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd June 2022, 4:59 PM

Seriously low brow humour. Find this funny and you probably also laugh at a dead dog.

Here's a cartoon about a dead dog that's not only funny, it fills my heart with joy.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 24th June 2022, 1:48 PM

Here's a cartoon about a dead dog that's not only funny, it fills my heart with joy.

Ahhh. A nice nod to doggie heaven but it also suggests Bobbie was dead before 60.

True about drawing hands - getting the thumb the wrong way round is surprisingly common! Love the chalk outline cartoon for that reason. It's also easy to make spelling mistakes, which you only realise later.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th June 2022, 12:06 PM

Ahhh. A nice nod to doggie heaven but it also suggests Bobbie was dead before 60.

Probably the whole 'young' generation will be dead before 60, because the real cause of global warming is still a taboo subject: Over-population.

Global warming won't be sorted until that issue is resolved first.

Quote: billwill @ 25th June 2022, 2:36 PM

Probably the whole 'young' generation will be dead before 60, because the real cause of global warming is still a taboo subject: Over-population.

Global warming won't be sorted until that issue is resolved first.

Great gag. Could have also mentioned genocide or mass extinction events. Something for all the family.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 26th June 2022, 1:44 AM

Great gag. Could have also mentioned genocide or mass extinction events. Something for all the family.

See what I mean: Taboo subject.

Something for all the family doesn't have to be taboo. Like Jumanji or Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

"...especially as we're against gun control."

You have beaky to thank for the resurrection of this thread ?

Welcome back, HGT. Your cartoons have been sorely missed.

Here's a funny one I found today.

Thank you, and I like it!!