British Comedy Quiz Page 7

An 8/3 this week - so quite pleased.
All the ones I got wrong were guesses, so a bit miffed I didn't get lucky at least once!

Quote: Lazzard @ 22nd June 2022, 10:35 AM

An 8/3 this week - so quite pleased.
All the ones I got wrong were guesses, so a bit miffed I didn't get lucky at least once!

Top hole, Lazzard.
You get to do the bonus questions, then? It doesn't say 'Supporter' next to your avatar though, or is there some other way to get access to the bonus questions?

5 out of 10 for me this week: questions 2, 4, 5, 6 and 9.

Well done to everyone who is managing to get over 5!

Also, just to repeat: if anyone would like to write a full quiz for us, or contribute questions to one of the quizzes we write, I'd love to hear from you (contact@comedy.co.uk or DM me).

Quote: a plate @ 23rd June 2022, 12:56 AM

You get to do the bonus questions, then? It doesn't say 'Supporter' next to your avatar though, or is there some other way to get access to the bonus questions?

Subscribers to BCG Pro (our platform for people who write comedy) also get access to the bonus questions... so that explains that. ?

Quote: Mark @ 23rd June 2022, 9:46 AM

Well done to everyone who is managing to get over 5!

Also, just to repeat: if anyone would like to write a full quiz for us, or contribute questions to one of the quizzes we write, I'd love to hear from you (contact@comedy.co.uk or DM me).

Subscribers to BCG Pro (our platform for people who write comedy) also get access to the bonus questions... so that explains that. ?

Actually, I thought I was a supporter - I got a badge?
Am I behind with my subs?

Should have a new 15 ready for you any day now, Mark. (does take some doing don't it) ? Er not to put others off.

Got 9/2 from Niki's last one, thanks for making this one a bit easier. Will attempt the new one later.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd June 2022, 10:04 AM

Actually, I thought I was a supporter - I got a badge?
Am I behind with my subs?

You've got a Pro subscription at the moment but are not an active Supporter, no.

Quote: Aaron @ 23rd June 2022, 1:19 PM

You've got a Pro subscription at the moment but are not an active Supporter, no.

WasI ever one? Hence the shiny badge?
I'd like to renew if that's do-able.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd June 2022, 2:02 PM

WasI ever one? Hence the shiny badge?
I'd like to renew if that's do-able.

I don't have that info to hand at the moment but I think you were!

You can join for an ongoing donation, or one-off, at any time here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/donate/ :-)

Ta!

Another round from Alfred J Kipper this week, and just a 4/10 for me. 1, 3, 4 and 6 correct.
But some good questions there, a couple of quite interesting bits of trivia I didn't know.

Mostly more my era this week. 8/10. Number 10 was an "educated" guess. Number 8 I had no chance with as I've never heard of any of them (or at least don't remember them) and number 9 I didn't know. Otherwise all tickety-boo.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 29th June 2022, 3:44 PM

Number 8 I had no chance with

You had a 1 in 5 chance in fact, don't tell me you've never had a nag come in at 5/1.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 29th June 2022, 3:44 PM

Mostly more my era this week. 8/10. Number 10 was an "educated" guess.

Educated by angels.

6/10 and 2/5 for me. Knew the answer to Q1 before scrolling down to the options, and Q15 completely stumped me but was obvious after seeing the correct answer :)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 30th June 2022, 10:08 PM

You had a 1 in 5 chance in fact, don't tell me you've never had a nag come in at 5/1.

Yes, but in this case I had no form to go on.

Just done this week's offering. Of course I don't like to boast but... ? ?