I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,406

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 25th May 2022, 2:12 PM

Let's have it right if 10 Downing Street was a council house then following 125 prosecuted offences , drunken party's, fist fights and anti social behaviour they would have been evicted. So if the poorest in the land have to follow the rules? Then why can't the elite?

Because they're the elite?
Isn't that the whole point of being part of it?
They think they deserve it.
We're the mugs.

Not quite the conflagration I expected between you and the Tory scum.

Because they're the elite?
Isn't that the whole point of being part of it?
They think they deserve it.
We're the mugs.

Sad but true. Despite all he has done it was today were it really hit home that he is a true coward as well an egotist. No doubt the 1922 will be banging the tables as the farce is set to continue as he has no morals and they have no spine.

"But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself.
He loved Big Brother."

You do realise it was mainly civil servants partying. Not necessarily conservative ones either.
Boris should have stopped it no doubt about it but it's not totally on him.

True, but if you add all his misdemeanors together, it's death by a thousand cuts. I'm looking forward to him returning to political satire, he was good at that. Maybe he can write Stamer's acceptance speech, to give it a bit of a personality.

Even the security guards and cleaning staff knew they were breaking lockdown rules and tried to tell people

Sounds like they were basically told to f**k off and mind yer business

It's actually quite scary that a country like Great Britain is being ran by absolute idiots

It's like it's just a game or something

Now wonder pretty much everything about this country is now completely and utterly f**ked

We'll get ya kit together and do one.
Bound to be a Eutopia somewhere for you.

Apparently it was 2 years ago today that George Floyd died and they're still taking the knee. One man. What about the hundreds murdered by nutters with guns.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th May 2022, 6:04 PM

You do realise it was mainly civil servants partying. Not necessarily conservative ones either.
Boris should have stopped it no doubt about it but it's not totally on him.

This culture only exists because Johnson himself is such in an ill disciplined imbecile

He didn't stop what was going on cos he didn't see anything wrong and also didn't care

Can you honestly say that this sort of behaviour would have been tolerated under someone like Thatcher?

No chance

A lunatic is running the asylum

The man is a childish idiot

Quote: Chappers @ 25th May 2022, 9:08 PM

One man.

You do know it's not just about one man, don't you?

Yeah but you lefties love being virtue signalling martyr's

Not really

But I'd much much rather do that than be an uncaring, black hearted , spiteful, nasty piece of work ...

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th May 2022, 9:10 PM

Can you honestly say that this sort of behaviour would have been tolerated under someone like Thatcher?

No chance

I am glad that the value of Margaret Thatcher as Prime Minister is finally being appreciated on these forums.

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th May 2022, 9:10 PM

Yes. Denise Thatcher had loads of booze ups and she gave her approval to her son's failed attempt at a coup in Equatorial Guinea. Which is slightly worse, imo.