Saucy seaside postcards Page 55

That beach must dip sharply.

It's the Continental Shelf

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th May 2022, 9:10 AM

Thank you fans. ? It makes it all worth while - the searching, downloading, resizing etc.etc.

Ooh er Missus!

Makes a change from the reverse, cat stuck up tree "I can see your pussy"

The MAN, McGill

I find myself amused by the thought of a 50s/60s housewife doing the housework in high heels. And, for that matter, such a figure-hugging dress. But I guess the more stereotypical Ada Larkins look wouldn't have made for such a pleasant image.

Quote: Aaron @ 19th May 2022, 11:38 AM

I find myself amused by the thought of a 50s/60s housewife doing the housework in high heels. And, for that matter, such a figure-hugging dress. But I guess the more stereotypical Ada Larkins look wouldn't have made for such a pleasant image.

You nailed it. ?

Guess who ? Yay! A different lady's hair style - that should keep beaky happy.?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd May 2022, 8:57 AM

Is it just me or would this cartoon be funnier and as a bonus inoffensive to nudists and most women if...
1. The nudist hotel was just an ordinary house
2. There was a similar house next door to it, suggesting the man and woman are neighbours.
3. The woman was dressed normally in a skirt, top etc, but was carrying her knickers in her hand?

I imagine the conversation carrying on...

Scotsman: Is it true the stomach's full of acid?
Doctor: That's true.
Scotsman: Then had you no' better get a move on before it dissolves?
Doctor: It won't dissolve a half-crown. And as it's rather large to pass naturally through a baby, you might be looking at a very expensive operation.
(A FEW SECONDS SILENCE)
Scotsman: This acid we're talking about - is there any chance it'll break it down into five sixpences?