BCG Super 6 League Page 16

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th April 2022, 5:18 PM

:D

That's right, smile at a man when he's down - bastard!

Quote: don rushmore @ 28th April 2022, 4:51 PM

And there is relegation this year too. So next season you'll likely be playing in Up the Clique Without a Paddle "B".

An honourable mention must go to Alf this week. 13 points and nearly a complete ACCA.
5 out of 6 ain't bad.

Congratulations, Herc on securing the title. I couldn't be more pleased.

And, thanks, Alf, for setting up the league.

Yes, well done Herc, congratulations.

And also thanks to Alf. I enjoyed the season.

Thank you Billy and Stephen.

The 22/23 Super 6 League is up and running.
They have enhanced it this year with bigger real money prizes.

Predict 6 correct scores and you can win £1million
If you beat Jeff Stelling's score each week you go in the hat for a free Sky glass TV.

Not to mention Bragging rights on here.

If you don't know, it's a weekly scoring league where you try predict the score of 6 (usually premiership) games.
You get 5 points for a correct score and 2 points for a correct result.

Everyone on here is invited and welcome. It really is good fun and if you are good or lucky :) there really are some big prizes to win
It's all free to join.

Last year Billy Bunter was leading all season until Herc came with a wet sail and pipped him at the post.

You have to PM me for the code to join the BCG league as it stops interlopers.

What he said - it's a bit of fun, costs you NOTHING and a chance to win big moolah! You'd be a fool not to try it!!!

And you have to join Sky Bet first unless you're already a punter there, which is free, but I understand fiddlier than it used to be. I can't actually rejoin any of my elapsed other betting sites because it's become so effing fiddly after the govt. put up stricter joining laws. But if you CAN prove you're over 18 then enter and join in the fun, it's a nice contrast to the FPL, and takes a fraction of the time to play but there are a lot more gameweeks and half the fun is trying to keep up with it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd July 2022, 9:09 AM

The 22/23 Super 6 League is up and running.
They have enhanced it this year with bigger real money prizes.

Predict 6 correct scores and you can win £1million

Nice, but for how long is the question. They often start the season with it to bring the punters in (to place bets) then quite soon drop it to 250k. You have to be very very lucky to win the mill but it has been done before.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd July 2022, 9:46 AM

Nice, but for how long is the question. They often start the season with it to bring the punters in (to place bets) then quite soon drop it to 250k. You have to be very very lucky to win the mill but it has been done before.

Well, that's encouraging...................thought we were trying to attract, not put off.

If you delete yours, I'll delete mine

If you beat Jeff Stelling's score each week you go in the hat for a free Sky glass TV.

And that looks like instead of the 500 quid. Is that an up or downgrade? Depends if you need a new TV or not.

Eye catching new graphics though, has a 70s feel to it (garish?). Making it look like a lot more fun to do, although I might have to put my shades on to play it now. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd July 2022, 9:48 AM

Well, that's encouraging...................thought we were trying to attract, not put off.

If you delete yours, I'll delete mine

Ignore me then

Last year Billy Bunter was leading all season until Herc came with a wet sail and pipped him at the post.

AND starting a week behind...............

Join today! ? Free money!

I'm confused! (which is easy - ask laz) there are two leagues. Have you brought yours back Alf?