What are you watching on TV? Page 2,231

Going with The Dropout. Till now it's going great and hoping it to last.

Curb your enthusiasm

The one with Steve coogan in

Show where Angelina's ex loses his anal cherry. Breaking Brad.

Rangers final.

Time Trumpet

Anyone watching Springwatch? Packham's step-daughter is copying him in more ways than one. The other day se said "I do love a shag."

[insert joke about 'tits' here]

Well I was going to watch "Britain's Dog Poo Scandal" on Channel 5

But I thought... nah, life's too short

?

Whu do you think you are featuring Matt Lucas. I hadn't planned to watch it but just kind of stumbled across it be accident. Fascinating!

Anyone else watching Suspect? Suspect makeup or high resolution filming? Is it accentuated to make it seem like a comic book?

Quote: Chappers @ 21st June 2022, 8:58 PM

Anyone else watching Suspect? Suspect makeup or high resolution filming? Is it accentuated to make it seem like a comic book?

Grouch Marx wants his eyebrows back.

I'm watching Sherwood. Wasn't sure about it at first, but between some very surprising moments and the fact that every new character that turns up is played by someone ridiculously famous, I'm now hooked.

The Savoy.
The first episode was very interesting showing the luxury and splendor of the hotel and Gordon Ramsay preparing his new restaurant there.
The second... we followed an over excitable house maid around making beds and laughing at herself with every sentence she said.
They ran out of ideas pretty quickly.

Quote: zooo @ 22nd June 2022, 2:07 PM

I'm watching Sherwood. Wasn't sure about it at first, but between some very surprising moments and the fact that every new character that turns up is played by someone ridiculously famous, I'm now hooked.

Me and you have a very different definition of 'ridiculously famous'!

But there was a bloke who played a baddie on Doctor Who once! And the Governor from Walking Dead. And the woman from Inspector Morse. And even that guy from the other thing.