Inside No. 9 - Series 7 Page 4

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd May 2022, 2:28 PM

Yes - I don't think it was necessary to see the actual photos. It was obvious what they were.

I was fine with that. :)

Actually, I do think seeing them made the joke funnier.
I wonder whose they were.

Quote: zooo @ 4th May 2022, 8:24 AM

I wonder whose they were.

Shucks, well..................... ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th May 2022, 9:17 AM

Shucks, well..................... ?

All of them? How many have you got?

Quote: a plate @ 4th May 2022, 1:49 AM

Before the episode started, there was a warning that it contained nudity. Imagine my disappointment!

BTW I just saw today's BCG article that said there's going to be an American version of Inside No. 9... I'm skeptical

Very good!

He's the Professor Branestawm of cocks.

Quote: zooo @ 4th May 2022, 8:24 AM

I was fine with that. :)

Well you would be wouldn't you!

Why wasn't it on last night?

Quote: EllieS @ 5th May 2022, 8:15 PM

Why wasn't it on last night?

The BCG article says this week's episode wasn't on "due to a sports broadcast", so presumably some meterosexual millionaires kicked a ball in a field or something.

Quote: a plate @ 5th May 2022, 8:42 PM

The BCG article says this week's episode wasn't on "due to a sports broadcast", so presumably some meterosexual millionaires kicked a ball in a field or something.

Oh, FFS.

Quote: EllieS @ 5th May 2022, 8:46 PM

Oh, FFS.

Women playing football? I ask you.....

Quote: EllieS @ 5th May 2022, 8:46 PM

Oh, FFS.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th May 2022, 8:53 PM

Women playing football? I ask you.....

Oh, I didn't realise it was a women's football event! In which case, I apologise - my remark was obviously meant to be a cheeky comment on (male) footballers being overpaid etc. But fair enough for the women's game to start getting more popular, even if I don't like football generally.

Quote: a plate @ 5th May 2022, 9:08 PM

Oh, I didn't realise it was a women's football event! In which case, I apologise - my remark was obviously meant to be a cheeky comment on (male) footballers being overpaid etc. But fair enough for the women's game to start getting more popular, even if I don't like football generally.

What a sexist comment!

Waits for a batch of grey outs.

Lots of girlie T20 cricket on Freesports at the moment.

I could piss over the boundary rope from the batting crease :(

Quote: fasty @ 6th May 2022, 4:19 AM

Lots of girlie T20 cricket on Freesports at the moment.

I could piss over the boundary rope from the batting crease :(

Sounds like Bradford South's cricket pitch. You could get a 4 from the merest tickle because Clem, the fattest wicket keeper in the world wouldn't stop it.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th May 2022, 7:40 AM

Sounds like Bradford South's cricket pitch. You could get a 4 from the merest tickle because Clem, the fattest wicket keeper in the world wouldn't stop it.

That sounds a bit pervy.

That Kat thing - could see what they were getting at, but don't know if I was that interested, in fact I genuinely fell asleep after 10 minutes and had to finish it off via the digi-box.

Maybe a bit too clever, and few, no, make the no laughs.