What pets do you have? Page 4

A nutty dog called Alfie that jumps in the bath with me.

And two cockatiels that sing and speak.
Sid says 'good morning' everyday
And Rosie whistles and dances the 'Adams Family' tune.

Sid also dive bombs the dog.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th February 2016, 8:32 AM GMT

Oh, poor old Daisy - wishing her a speedy recovery. Do you have insurance to cover the cost of Vets bills? We're with Petplan again after a disastrous flirt with Direct Line.

Yes, have insurance but have discovered that it is only for £500 with £99 excess and some blurb about 35% blah de blah, so will wait and see what they pay me from the claim I put in yesterday.

Being philosophical about it - if I had had a larger pay-out policy, it would have cost me probably double the premium I was paying. So, swings and roundabouts.

What went wrong with your Direct Line policy?

Thank you for your good wishes. :) At last the anti-biotics seem to be kicking in now as she is not coughing so much in the last two days and the vet is happy with her progress.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 15th March 2013, 9:40 PM

Two Ginger Cats
Chips & Chewie

They were 2 then about 10 now, still my good buds I'll get a pic if I can find one

Reread my own post above.
Rosie is now with the choir invisible. (I miss her singing)
But Alfie is still nuts and Sid cleans his ears out yuck

I have an orange and white cat buried under a large rock in my back yard, and I say howdy to him every time I mow the lawn.

RIP Butch - 1997-2016

We have 2 furry family members. Both cats, Bella and Alice.
Only recently we purchased a water fountain for them and i must admit it is an awesome thing.

A dog.Yoko.We didn't name her and she hasn't broken up a long standing relationship,yet.

Too f**king many.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 29th August 2021, 9:31 PM

They were 2 then about 10 now, still my good buds I'll get a pic if I can find one

Chewie is next to me now having a Snooze
But sadly Chips passed away early this year, he was a good boy and I miss him a lot

I have a pug. Big, old and so cute. Her name is Ferrari.

RIP, Chips. :(

I have a stray cat who adopted us slowly over the past year. He's now asleep on my bed.

Aww, RIP Chips

We had a stray cat that used to come every day. It was literally fur and bones at first.
It would never ever come in the house so we fed it just outside the door.
My wife named him Marmalade. It took a year before I could even stroke his cheek and I never got any further.
I opened the curtains one morning and he was dead on the lawn. he got a burial with full honours.

Aww, RIP Marmalade too. :(

They're in pussy heaven