Taskmaster Page 10

Enjoyed this week's and actually had some laugh out loud moments - loved the wellington camera, which, as Greg said, they all succeeded at.

Ep 1-3 torrent 1080p DL video also has elevated black level. (Looks bleak).

I'll give 'em 50 quid for the seat off that BMX

I want to come back as a cake, made by Morgana. Bloody Hell! Talk about sensual.

Good episode, all the tasks were fun this time, whereas sometimes these days I find that one or two of them drag a bit.

I certainly wasn't expecting to see the Taskmaster-created advert in the first break for Google Translate. News about it here for anyone who missed it: https://www.channel4.com/press/news/google-joins-forces-channel-4s-taskmaster-new-cross-platform-partnership

Alex Horne has just launched a Taskmaster streaming service, £5.99 a month. Eventually, all the series, including international versions, will be on there. Now I love and adore Taskmaster. But a streaming service paid monthly ad infinitum for a single show is the start of a slippery slope I really don't want any part in supporting. I'd gladly buy a DVD boxset, or even buy downloadable episodes. Apparently the free YouTube versions are staying up for now.

https://taskmastersupermaxplus.vhx.tv/

I've burnt all the first nine series to disc now, and that's me done, thank you very much, as I think the series went slightly downhill after that - certainly not summat I'd want to see again i.e. from 10 onwards.

Really enjoyed tonight's, very strong line up. Already loving Bridget Christie.

I've never seen this either!

Finally back to form after the pandemic years! Last night's episode was great. The return of the live audience makes such a huge difference.

Yep, it was a good one. Ardal O'Hanlon is my favourite of this lineup so far, naturally, but the others are pretty good too.

Some great games, really good start to the series

I've never got round to watching this. But I see they're repeating the very first episode on Dave at 6pm tonight. Might fit in nicely before Hi-de-Hi on UK Gold at 7pm with the added advantage of avoiding having to watch the 6 o'clock news.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd April 2022, 8:55 AM

I've never got round to watching this. But I see they're repeating the very first episode on Dave at 6pm tonight.

Go for it, because that was the start of a very good series, that fizzled out after Series 9 (I was going to say No. 9, but didn't want to confuse) ?

Loved Bridget's response to the prize task this episode. Ardal is also emerging as a favourite, there's a really lovely innocence about him. Bubbles!