British Comedy Quiz Page 3

Mr Don and Mr George wasn't much cop. Spin off.

Spinoff from a sketch show though?

Lacked the energy of Absolutely.

First time 10/10 (though only 2/5 in the hard section)!
In the interest of full transparency, I was slightly helped by the fact that, on downloading the pic to question 4 to get a better look, the file name did slightly give it away.

Only knew the Young Ones one. The rest were wrong or guesses.
I know the Partridge scene but not the name of the song.
So, one out of ten. That's four more than usual.

Quote: Lazzard @ 21st May 2020, 10:56 AM

First time 10/10 (though only 2/5 in the hard section)!
In the interest of full transparency, I was slightly helped by the fact that, on downloading the pic to question 4 to get a better look, the file name did slightly give it away.

That's an instant disqualification and I'd like to say I'm surprised. nil pwar, sir!

Anyway, to whom it may concern. What chances for guest Quiz Qs from members, supporters, pro members, whatever, to add a bit of personal interest to the odd quiz, some, one, any? And any other quizzers post here if you also want to see your and other members' quiz questions. Hopefully the management will peruse this and give comment to it anon.

One things for sure, with all the comedy geeks on here, it'll be more obscure than the Round Britain Quiz & Times Cryptic combined.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd April 2022, 10:22 AM

What chances for guest Quiz Qs from members, supporters, pro members, whatever, to add a bit of personal interest to the odd quiz, some, one, any?

This is a great idea! Very happy indeed to publish a quiz written by BCG members. Let me know what I can do to help make it happen ?

Looking forward to Alf's "Which of these is NOT a proper Sit-Com" question.?

On each of my ten questions, yes. Okay good, green light given, everyone interested have your say here but I wouldn't post your potential Questions here for reasons rather obvious. All down to Mark on what he allows and how long and what sort of form a members' quiz will take. So, enjoy your democratic BCG rights and put all suggestions for a BCG members quiz on here or to Mark or Aaron themselves if you enjoy closer relationships with them than I dare ask.

I never really noticed the quiz section before. Just did the most recent one (196) and got 7/10, though admittedly a few were lucky guesses.

And with regards to the suggestion about guest quiz questions, sounds good.

Just got 5/10 this week.
Proud to say I had no idea about the Celebrity Juice question, I try to pretend that sort of programme doesn't exist.

A mere 4/10 this week! The first 4 correct then all wrong.

A reminder, Plate and all quizzers on here if you want to see your own British Comedy Quiz Qs on this very quiz then get them in to Mark or Aaron via the BCG email contact or PM if that facility is working now. Obviously don't post them here. I'm still working on a few of me own to send in. Happy quiz constructing. ?

Quote: a plate @ 14th April 2022, 1:27 PM

A mere 4/10 this week! The first 4 correct then all wrong.

6/10 for me. Like you the first four (although number 3 was an educated guess) plus numbers 8 & 9)