BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 70

Just got out of the burns unit.

F**king hell.

There were 48 goals in that last game week and I had... 1 of them. What went wrong? (I mean how did I even that one?). 17 below average score and it's not like I fielded a bad team. Back below a million again. To say I'm not enjoying this season is an understatement.

Amongst the welter of unpredictable results a special mention for Villa - who were beaten at home by Watford just two weeks ago. And my Wolves defender - who played every minute of the season until I bought him and then did 78 and 0. He's not injured. Large just decided not to f**king play him.

Radish has gone from being a speck on the horizon to 7 points in front with an absolutely obscene 67 point jump over me with an annoyingly average free hit team. His strategy appears to have been 'free hit - buy players with two games', reinforcing the notion that this really is Fantasy tombola.

Want to reply to a few people but the 'quote' function isn't working so I'll look back later.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th March 2022, 10:48 AM

SO it only remains for me to decide Kane or Salah for the captaincy. What der yer think? ?

It's always Salah, dearie.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th March 2022, 9:33 PM

And a great score by Horse Radish, nice use of the free hit
Cash was a good pick well played

Right on Godot's coat tails now

Thank you Steve - very kind - and to Godot for his equally fine words.

I really want to comment on the next GW but I just can't as I want to keep people guessing.

All I can say is it about to go nuclear.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th March 2022, 10:48 AM

SO it only remains for me to decide Kane or Salah for the captaincy. What der yer think? ?

I personally think you should captain Jarrod Bowen. And maybe transfer in Reece James and make him vice-captain ?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th March 2022, 7:51 PM

Thank you Steve - very kind - and to Godot for his equally fine words.

You can go off people, you know, or should I say, well f**k you then. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th March 2022, 11:33 PM

Yes, well played (Dark)Horse

I'm expecting a lot of chips to be consumed this week, as there'll be fewer double games needed after this tasty GW. I'm putting the salt n vinegar on mine now.

And well played Ben and Horseradish, not being constrained by vying for the title shows what can be scored with a bit of a fling.

Break a leg all.

And good luck.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 12th March 2022, 8:11 AM

I'm expecting a lot of chips to be consumed this week, as there'll be fewer double games needed after this tasty GW. I'm putting the salt n vinegar on mine now.

And well played Ben and Horseradish, not being constrained by vying for the title shows what can be scored with a bit of a fling.

Well I've gone for Salah as Triple Captain but now realise that wasn't a great idea and it might have been better to go for Kane
especially as most will have Salah as captain anyway it probably won't make a great deal of difference.

Better idea than making Livramento captain last week in any case

I had Kane TCd then changed the chip for another this morning, just in case he blanked in one game.

Complete change of team without a chip - I'm not complaining ?

Wow that's quite the hit! Next week will be interesting with only a few games. Do you go punt heavy or follow the flock??

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 14th March 2022, 2:55 PM

Wow that's quite the hit! Next week will be interesting with only a few games. Do you go punt heavy or follow the flock??

With one out it seems for the rest of the season and one injured, as it stands at the moment, I have 4 fit players, so have no idea what I will do, if anything. Scratch team with no reserves? Do I care?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th March 2022, 3:31 PM

With one out it seems for the rest of the season and one injured, as it stands at the moment, I have 4 fit players, so have no idea what I will do, if anything. Scratch team with no reserves? Do I care?

May I recommend The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vUmHx1T_M

You'd think after 2 1/2 years of playing this game I'd know how to play this game and avoid players unlikely to play
I give you 'my defense.

Maybe my subs will help out