CLAMPdown - My book on Kickstarter

Firstly, if this is the wrong place I'm sure Mark and/or Aaron will either move or delete the post, whichever is needed.

Aside from my work on Comedy.co.uk (scheduling, writing up guides, collecting press clippings, judging the increasingly prestigious Malcolm Hardee Awards etc.), I work as a critic of Japanese manga comics. Over the Covid-19 lockdown I wrote a humorous guide to my favourite manga artists, the all-women [link=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clamp_(manga_artists)]CLAMP[/link] group. Given who it is about and when I wrote it, the book is entitled CLAMPdown. The book is mainly aimed at those new to manga, using comedy to educate and introduce people new to manga to something they might enjoy.

I launched a Kickstarter page earlier this week to try and get the book published. My target is £2,800, with a stretch goal of an audiobook at £3,400. You can see sample extracts on the Twitter account I set up for the project, @clampdownbook.

Hi Ian, sorry, I have no interest in Animai or manga or whatever it's called but I did enjoy reading your bio on there.
Good luck with it.

Thanks very much.

good luck