Happy Birthday Herc Page 9

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 15th February 2022, 5:13 PM

? That's about the size of cake I need, thank you.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th February 2022, 5:39 PM

Happy Birthday, Herc!

Thank you ?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 15th February 2022, 6:31 PM

Don't get me wrong.

I never personally voted for Pol Pot and Idi Amin but the one thing you can say for them is that they would have taken out all of the intestines of Jimmy Carr, stuck them on a pole for everyone to spit at as a joke and then fed them to his father who he never speaks to.

Oh is it Herc's birthday? Many happy returns. Now I come to think of it, it was pretty obvious you were an Aquarius. But I'm not at all prejudiced and I believe in each to his/her own. In this liberal society we do Bernard Manning. We do Tiny Tim. I guess we can do this.

As ever with your short posts Horse, and thank you. ?

Quote: beaky @ 15th February 2022, 8:05 PM

Many happy returns, Herc old boy. You're one of the reasons I infest this place.

Aww, fankoo beaky. ?

Quote: Chappers @ 15th February 2022, 9:39 PM

Happy birthday you old git! XXX

I know how heartfelt that is from you, me old m(f)ucker, so TA! ?

Happy birthday. I knew.
Whenever people wish me happy birthday, I say a big thank you. To Facebook.

Ta MM ?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 15th February 2022, 5:13 PM

?

Belated Happy Birthday, Herc! Sorry for missing the party....
How old are you now? 28? 29?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th February 2022, 10:01 PM

Belated Happy Birthday, Herc! Sorry for missing the party....
How old are you now? 28? 29?

Thank you GB, and I wish!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th February 2022, 10:41 AM

Blow me own trumpet, which gives me the chance to post the card my son sent me, which made me burst out laughing and made my day!

Blimey!! I'd forgotten all about Bamboozle! Used to play that all the time in the ol' days of Teletext... Great stuff.

A belated happy birthday for three months ago or whenever it was now...!

Quote: a plate @ 28th February 2022, 11:43 PM

Blimey!! I'd forgotten all about Bamboozle! Used to play that all the time in the ol' days of Teletext... Great stuff.

A belated happy birthday for three months ago or whenever it was now...!

Thank you, and two weeks - GB only just posted, so you're in good company. Yes, my son and I used to play it every day.

This chap has started the service up again online and with the gizmo you can watch it on your TV - don't think Bamboozle is on there yet, though.

https://www.nathanmediaservices.co.uk/teletext-viewer/

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th February 2022, 11:48 PM

Thank you, and two weeks - GB only just posted, so you're in good company. Yes, my son and I used to play it every day.

This chap has started the service up again online and with the gizmo you can watch it on your TV - don't think Bamboozle is on there yet, though.

https://www.nathanmediaservices.co.uk/teletext-viewer/

That's excellent! Thanks for the link. ?

You're welcome ?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th February 2022, 10:01 PM

How old are you now? 28 x 29?

That's a bit harsh Gordon.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st March 2022, 6:25 PM

That's a bit harsh Gordon.

?

😢 Not even Chappers remembered this year, winding me up about my age, which he enjoys

But the bright thing was my son's card, he sent me week before last....................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th February 2023, 9:40 AM

😢 Not even Chappers remembered this year, winding me up about my age, which he enjoys

But the bright thing was my son's card, he sent me week before last....................

Has the Telegram arrived yet?