Funny cartoons Page 3

There used to be lots of magazines and papers that took unsolicited cartoons of that rather innocent and some would say unfunny nature. Now that market has effectively ceased to exist. Virtually the only British mag to take unsolicited cartoons now is Private Eye, and to a lesser extent The Spectator. The Oldie and Prospect still take a few. Joke cartoonists are an endangered species, I speak from experience!

That's a shame, really.

Crap and Sexist (the well known solicitors)

From the pen of the great Larry

Larson - who else.......................

On the wall of a motorcycle shop I used to frequent in the 60s/70s. I wish I'd blagged it when they closed down.

Full page cartoon I suspect came from a 'Men's magazine'. (Motorcyclists tend to have a very dark sense of humour about their chosen pastime)

Hospital bed on which sits a large glass tank containing a brain. Bundle of wires going from the tank to various machines and display units on a trolley.

On the other side of the bed is a little old lady sitting knitting.

"Dad wants to know if he should fix your bike up and then sell it"

Corny, unoriginal, without a vestige of wit and badly drawn. Apart from that it's ok.
Welcome back Forum!

Quote: beaky @ 30th January 2022, 7:19 PM

Corny, unoriginal, without a vestige of wit and badly drawn. Apart from that it's ok.
Welcome back Forum!

ITMA! Welcome back - I've posted 6 more before that one, my favourite being the Larry, on the 22nd

Larry - now you're talking!