BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 56

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th November 2021, 9:41 AM

No yearning whatsoever thank you.

Oh, but I thought when you created BCG LEAGUE OF GENTLEMEN, that was your big push for glory, until God........well, we won't go into that. ;)

** The "body photo" used (Cnut G??tl?d) is of Sandy "Terrible" Tait,
who did actually play for Spurs 1899- 1908, where he became Captain.
This big defender got his epithet from being a ferocious
tackler, though was never booked.

I'm not sure If I commented this week or what week it is
but Well played to Brighton against Liverpool they've been great this season

Lol. I'm happy with that photo, I look quite trim.
Cnut would be accurate too.

I am reliably informed by email that, during the month of October, I moved up 133,439 places. I am now only 4,406,922nd. Eh?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th November 2021, 9:15 AM

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Now that's funny.

Mrs Godot takes The Daily Cock and The Cock on Sunday.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th November 2021, 12:39 PM

I'm not sure If I commented this week or what week it is

Welcome back Steve.

Not yet but, you're banned from the previous week - as is half the f**king league. Don't make it easy for me anyone.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th November 2021, 1:40 PM

Lol. I'm happy with that photo, I look quite trim.
Cnut would be accurate too.

I'd say so. Assumed it was your avatar photo made black and white. Who tied your shoelaces?

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th October 2021, 11:22 PM

A transfer on a keeper is a transfer wasted. Pick a decent cheap one in August and forget about him.

Not nececellery, to quote Benny Hill. Boris Johnson was seen doing a fine impression of him this week.

The crazy amount of penalties given these days means at least one of your keepers should be a top pen saver. If that position goes to someone else during the season then a keeper change is warranted. Defence in general and definitely goalies seem to be garnering, James Garner played Jim Rockford btw, more points every season in the FPL.

Chilwell seems to be having good run.
I'll give him a go.
Not sure he'll turn my season round though...
Still, it can't be worse than last week - can it?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th November 2021, 9:15 AM

Wasn't it "the mysterious Mr Kipper" who was originally sought in connection with the disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh?

I'm going Reece James, so that's the end of his season then.

Got lucky last week with Connor CrystalPalaceface coming off the bench. Didn't get so lucky by catching Covid, so that's shite.

If Norwich are SO shit, why don't they at least play 'boy genius' Billy Gilmour???

Dan

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 5th November 2021, 5:21 PM

The crazy amount of penalties given these days means at least one of your keepers should be a top pen saver

Your point would carry more weight if you'd actually bought a "top pen saver" yourself, and not Guaita and Sanchez who have only saved 3 pens out of 11 between them.

I have been working on bringing in De Gea, Martinez or Krul for this purpose but so far it's clashed with my other tinkerings, leaving me not enough dosh to splosh on them. Watch this space...

Sorry I am late but I have been conservationing at the bird sanctuary.

I decided to keep Trent Alexander Armstrong in as I like Arnold his dog.

And Liverandonions.

I've already got at least 6 points from him.

I say birds - it is badgers mainly.

And elephants and pumas.

Walker is marked in yellow as unlikely to play, yet there he is running around the pitch still marked yellow.

Didn't post last week. Apologies all. :P

Hope you all had a good christmas/new year.