The general pop/rock - music thread Page 227

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th October 2021, 5:45 PM

I prefer Little Mix's early period

I.e. the period before they actually recorded any songs

Period! Fnaar fnaar.

Yes, worth about three wanks. Sorry if that is disrespectful to the Spice Girls.

The hottest all girl band would include Susana Hoffs, siobhan fahey, Debbie Harry and Joan Jett

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th October 2021, 11:56 AM

The hottest all girl band would include Susana Hoffs, siobhan fahey, Debbie Harry and Joan Jett

What with their flushes you mean?

Susanna Hoffs was the first ever woman who could remain fully clothed and still give me a boner. Well done!

Tom Morello's Let's Get the Party Started on YouTube, really exciting stuff. My favourite guitarist, and not just because he's so f**kable.

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th October 2021, 11:56 AM

I can second that.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 31st October 2021, 7:54 AM

Susanna Hoffs was the first ever woman who could remain fully clothed and still give me a boner. Well done!

That's exactly what Beaky thinkss about Tom Morello.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 2nd November 2021, 2:59 PM

I can second that.

That's exactly what Beaky thinkss about Tom Morello.

True, although he helps by taking his shirt off a lot.

His electric bill must be through the roof.

He keeps warm by jumping up and down.

Phwoar.

My favourite celeb is Madonna. Fake tits, fake lips, fake hips, make-up, more make-up, more make-up, plastic surgery, lighting, Photoshop, more make-up... Then 'What's your secret?' - 'Just be yourself, girls! Express yourself...'

Fake hips???!

It's alliteration.
Well, it's taken 40 years, but looks like people're finally wising up to what a useless pile of misogynistic crap Madonna is. Let the f**king backlash begin, that's what I say. Jeez, she makes Benny Hill look like Germaine Greer. And don't feed me all that neo-feminist bollocks about women reclaiming their bodies after years of degradation by men. Pure tack. 'Ooooh, she looks AWESOME, what a triumph!!!!!!' Yeah, of make-up, lighting, photoshop and plastic surgery. I know the average Madonna fan makes Forrest Gump look like Stephen Hawking, but even they can't still fall for this crap, can they? Retire while you still have a scrap of dignity left. Meanwhile, it's like feminism never happened, innit?

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th January 2022, 6:21 PM

It's alliteration.
Well, it's taken 40 years, but looks like people're finally wising up to what a useless pile of misogynistic crap MELANIE C is. Let the f**king backlash begin, that's what I say. Jeez, she makes Benny Hill look like Germaine Greer. And don't feed me all that neo-feminist bollocks about women reclaiming their bodies after years of degradation by men. Pure tack. 'Ooooh, she looks AWESOME, what a triumph!!!!!!' Yeah, of make-up, lighting, photoshop and plastic surgery. I know the average MELANIE C fan makes Forrest Gump look like Stephen Hawking, but even they can't still fall for this crap, can they? Retire while you still have a scrap of dignity left. Meanwhile, it's like feminism never happened, innit?

I thought you loved her!