BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 49

Bloody hell, you weren't in the NKVD Russian Secret Police in past life were you.

Perhaps he's had an accident an the nurse helps him put it in.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2021, 3:48 PM

That's one for the Saucy Postcards thread.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th October 2021, 8:43 PM

Lukaku's gone off injured in tonight's European game.

Yeah, shame that. Especially with Norwich up next. Kane's the obvious replacement for me but it's hard to trust Spurs, they're very inconsistent.

Vardy's on great form, 7 goals in 8, but runs like that don't continue and signing him now feels a bit "after the Lord Mayor's show".

Might go with Palace man, Edouard, and bank the folding stuff.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2021, 12:17 PM

Daka anyone? Only played 2 games for Leicester this season so far, then nets their 4 goals last night.

Big risk. Leicester play two up front. Vardy is nailed, so Daka is competing with Iheanacho for the other spot. Could pay off, but I'll be doing my shopping elsewhere.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2021, 2:39 PM

Same with Kipper - he's gone AWOL

He posted on Saturday.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st October 2021, 3:48 PM

Bloody hell, you weren't in the NKVD Russian Secret Police in past life were you.

Just click on his name. The transfers - who and when are there comrade.

He's done a runner.

Don't fret about Godot, I'll put my 1£ super6 bet on him posting tomorrow. Probably with a flurry of posts, as is his usual pattern. I'd be worrying more about Feeoree missing the cut. Anyone seen him on other threads?

And JP, although he likes to leave it to the last minute, or just beyond. I think a quarter of the season played without losing anyone is good going under these strictures.

Yeah hope he's ok

Those two super strikers didn't go on very long scoring runs did they. Vardy's record won't be broken by these two, Kane possibly one day or even Salah on his current run, but not them. Good price for Kane at the mo btw.

Transfers done
I've ditched at least one of them, but my team does need a little bit of surgery, so maybe I regret using the WC a bit too early

Sends in cross for toilet humour type punchline

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st October 2021, 11:30 PM

Good price for Kane at the mo btw.

12.1 ?

He was talking about his Bamboo Chairs at the retirement home, he just spelt Cane wrong

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th October 2021, 10:53 AM

Ominous we haven't heard from Godot for 10 days now. I hope he is OK. :(

I've heard from him, thank heavens. :)

"Six-pointer" between me and Godot on the H2H this week, the one week I hoped he wouldn't be around to tweak his team. :D

More injury woes, ffs. Oh well, Lukaku was on borrowed time anyway. Still could have done with not having to start from -8 points, again, though.

Taken a couple of gambles this week also. Currently got £7.6 million in the bank, with a team value of £93.4. Will probably go tits up though.

Don't worry I went for a 12 point hit
Once I'd ditched Lukaku and Ronaldo I thought in for a penny and bought KDB in
But that meant I went for Icheanacho instead of Vardy, ( Well if Vardy is scoring loads someone has to be assisting right? )

Gives Don a good chance to catch me though

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st October 2021, 11:13 PM

I'd be worrying more about Feeoree missing the cut. Anyone seen him on other threads?

I'm heere!

Sorry, not really been on the forum much in general this week.

As per the rules, when is cut off, Friday? I've forgotten.

This week's matches may have already started poorly. I mean, I'm glad Arsenal are currently 2-0 up but I moved Saka to my bench thinking he'd not be playing. Inevitably he'll score or get an assist.

EDIT: Oh, and of course hope Godot is okay.
EDIT 2: Ah, missed that he has been in contact, that's good!

I sold him as well as he looked injured
I've stopped watching the match in case he puts in a blinder