EGGHEADS

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU FAT TONGUED, TRAIN DRIVING GIMP!!!

Host:

Ok Chris, what's 2 plus 2? Is it ‘3', ‘4' or is it ‘5'?

Chris:

Well, when I was on the locomotives, this question often came up so I can immediately rule out 5, that being 2 plus 3, which leaves me with 4 or 6. I'm leaning towards 4 at the moment, but 6 is an even number, so it could be that. But no, Dermot. I know the answer. It's 4.

Host:Ha ha ha, I love how the eggheads work out the answer using experience and logic. That's why they're Englands most formidable quiz team. Yes Chris, ha ha the answer is 4. Sorry challengers, but they were just that little bit too good again!

And as for CJ....

Eggheads is properly rubbish. And the host, the news reader bloke whos name escapes me, is wooden as hell.

Is that the one with Dermot Murnaghan and Judith Kepple? It's not so bad.

I personally love Eggheads, I find some of the questions extremely hard.

I really hate these shows. They're so BLATANTLY told by the producer to waste as much time as possible by reasoning to camera why it cannot be the answers they're not going for. Worst is In It To Win It, or whatever the lottery show with Winton is called. The answering part makes my skin crawl.

Quote: Aaron @ November 12 2008, 5:09 PM GMT

I really hate these shows. They're so BLATANTLY told by the producer to waste as much time as possible by reasoning to camera why it cannot be the answers they're not going for. Worst is In It To Win It, or whatever the lottery show with Winton is called. The answering part makes my skin crawl.

If they didn't do that the show would be about five minutes long.

Not necessarily. They could still stick in quite a bit of playful banter. And even still have those little 'reasoning' segments, just not so flipping dullard-like and drawn out. It's painful.

Incredibly sexy woman on the challengers team tonight.

Quote: Richard Wells @ 12th November 2008, 8:57 PM GMT

I personally love Eggheads, I find some of the questions extremely hard.

Hard boiled?

Quote: Aaron @ 12th November 2008, 10:14 PM GMT

Not necessarily. They could still stick in quite a bit of playful banter. And even still have those little 'reasoning' segments, just not so flipping dullard-like and drawn out. It's painful.

It probably depends how long the quiz goes on because they can always edit out so they probably do it for every question at the recording - except that smart arse Kevin.

Never watched it and have no inclination to.

Watching tonight and Kevin won his round so why is he answering? It's Lisa's turn.

And the idiots got their first 2 General Knowledge answers wrong having knocked out 3 Eggheads! I despair..........

I watch Eggheads every day.

Lisa is the best dressed woman on TV.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 11th April 2017, 10:55 AM

I watch Eggheads every day.

Lisa is the best dressed woman on TV.

She does have a certain style and look and is quite genuinely funny.

I understand she was a Jazz singer too.

Quote: Chappers @ 11th April 2017, 10:07 PM

She does have a certain style and look and is quite genuinely funny.

I understand she was a Jazz singer too.

Yes indeed - and she's partially Chinese.

There's a lot of music on YT by someone with her name but I think it is a different person - a psychedelic feel the runes mother earth elf goddess woman.

Or maybe it is her. I don't know. Life is just too complicated these days.

The thing I've never understood about Eggheads (now back on Channel 5) is why, when they're supposed to be the super-clever quiz champions, they get to choose from three multiple choice answers. One would expect them to be able to answer the questions without any such assistance.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st October 2021, 6:20 PM

The thing I've never understood about Eggheads (now back on Channel 5) is why, when they're supposed to be the super-clever quiz champions, they get to choose from three multiple choice answers. One would expect them to be able to answer the questions without any such assistance.

Yes. And also they shouldn't be allowed to concur in the final.