House of Games Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2021, 12:04 AM

He gets that from working with the numero uno arse licker Armstrong

To be fair I did recognise 3 of them this week.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th October 2021, 3:20 PM

To be fair I did recognise 3 of them this week.

Same here

The only one I recognise this week is Reginald D Hunter. I know the name Bill Turnbull but have never knowingly seen him.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 21st October 2021, 6:04 PM

I know the name Bill Turnbull but have never knowingly seen him.

:O Stalwart of BBC breakfast TV?!?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd October 2021, 12:26 AM

:O Stalwart of BBC breakfast TV?!?

Never watched breakfast TV. It's the wireless for me in the mornings. My first incursion into the minefield that is today's TV schedules is Bargain Hunt at 12.15.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 22nd October 2021, 8:33 AM

Never watched breakfast TV. It's the wireless for me in the mornings. My first incursion into the minefield that is today's TV schedules is Bargain Hunt at 12.15.

Hmmm, but I wish they'd bring Tim Wonnacott back. It's not the same without him, and what's all this close your eyes bollocks when the expert reveals what they have bought.

I have to admit, I had no idea who Kimberly Wyatt was, and only half watching the prog. last night I thought it was Louise Minchin who was wearing the racy, sexy stocking socks (?) mit mini skirt, and I thought "Oooer, bit revealing for the Beeb's news ledge Louise", then realised who was actually wearing them, and yet again we didn't see her get up and move seats so I could further investigate what the hell it was she was wearing - purely in the name of research, you understand.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th October 2021, 3:38 PM

I have to admit, I had no idea who Kimberly Wyatt was, and only half watching the prog. last night I thought it was Louise Minchin who was wearing the racy, sexy stocking socks (?) mit mini skirt, and I thought "Oooer, bit revealing for the Beeb's news ledge Louise", then realised who was actually wearing them, and yet again we didn't see her get up and move seats so I could further investigate what the hell it was she was wearing - purely in the name of research, you understand.

Well I had to have a look - also in the name of research.

They were long sock type things.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th October 2021, 8:00 PM

They were long sock type things.

:D That about sums them up, but we needed a much closer look.

BLOODY HELL!
Did you happen to catch, as I did, Beverley Knight on The One Show? She had this little green number on she was barely wearing, with the skirt so short, you could see what she had for breakfast. Lovey
God knows what view Jermaine Jenas had sitting opposite her, the lucky bastard.

Hangry?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 28th October 2021, 6:09 PM

Hangry?

That was a new one on me, too! I guessed what its meaning was ("bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger" according to the 'Internet') but it seems a fairly modern expression.

I used to like him but is Martin Kelner getting any money off him stealing "How Old Cary Grant?" or what? It's utterly ludicrous for being identical only with C list celebrities. The geezer is an inelegant pincher. Kind of the BBC's latest magpie. Cover up your kind nests in case birds lives are sold off for rampant egotism. I'm not at all surprised as he has family who are in the ultimate rip-off Bowie merchants, Suede. It's the same old modern BBC again. Gliiter. I am in fact personally in touch with the late Lord Reith. Can't go into precise detail but I'm mystically sorting out the trash, especially Nan's favourites. As Nan is over 60 and real trollop.

How did that woman get into a winner's competition?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd February 2022, 6:11 PM

How did that woman get into a winner's competition?

I assume this was a reference to Kemah Bob who was on last week! I think for the 'winners' weeks, the contestants only have to have won one episode of a previous serious; I don't think she ever won a whole week. None of them really had a chance against Angela Barnes though. Would've thought she'd have given them more of a chance!

As for Kemah, I found her rather endearing. Might be an interesting guest on Would I Lie to You or something.

Quote: a plate @ 1st March 2022, 12:15 AM

I assume this was a reference to Kemah Bob who was on last week! I think for the 'winners' weeks, the contestants only have to have won one episode of a previous serious; I don't think she ever won a whole week. None of them really had a chance against Angela Barnes though. Would've thought she'd have given them more of a chance!

As for Kemah, I found her rather endearing. Might be an interesting guest on Would I Lie to You or something.

I'm afraid I can't watch or listen to her.