The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 728

Quote: Chappers @ 10th October 2021, 7:21 PM

Ipswich won and unbelievably Sutton United came from 2-0 behind to 2-2, 3-2 behind to 3-3 and got a stoppage time winner against Port Vale. Up to the heady heights of a play-off place with a game in hand!

We'll try and stay up, so you can come to Portman Road. :)

This is getting bloody ridiculous. Up to 5th in the league with a game in hand (which COULD take us up to second!)

And I think this goalie was a little upset by his teammate.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/58942834

That was a great gesture by both teams at Newcastle yesterday when a supporter collapsed in the stands.
Glad to hear he's doing ok. And I read later that they had been donated 2 defibrillators after the European cup indecent.
Maybe they should be mandatory at all grounds.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th October 2021, 8:49 AM

.............................after the European cup indecent.

Wha? :P

Haha Dyslexia in it's purest form. There's another poster on here who has it and he did a similar thing the other day.
Good job it's often comical :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th October 2021, 9:10 AM

Haha Dyslexia in it's purest form. There's another poster on here who has it and he did a similar thing the other day.
Good job it's often comical :)

That's the second time I've caught you with your trousers down in recent posts - I think you need to take a break and have a week off.

NOW If it had been certain other posters on here, they would have played the "Dyslexia Card" and I would have been berated for being a fascist bastard.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th October 2021, 9:21 AM

That's the second time I've caught you with your trousers down in recent posts - I think you need to take a break and have a week off.

NOW If it had been certain other posters on here, they would have played the "Dyslexia Card" and I would have been berated for being a fascist bastard.

You fascist bastard!

Aheurgh. A wee cough.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th October 2021, 8:24 PM

Aheurgh. A wee cough.

You can have an op for that - saves all those incontinence pads, if that's your problem.

Quote: Chappers @ 17th October 2021, 4:17 PM

This is getting bloody ridiculous. Up to 5th in the league with a game in hand (which COULD take us up to second!)

You think that's ridiculous! Ipswich beating Portsmouth 0-4 at Fratton Park.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th October 2021, 11:38 AM

You think that's ridiculous! Ipswich beating Portsmouth 0-4 at Fratton Park.

Well we beat them there too.

However getting back to a bit of reality Sutton have been beaten 2-1 by Swindon at home last night. 2 brilliant unstoppable goals though but we pushed them all the way.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th October 2021, 3:17 PM

However getting back to a bit of reality

Yes, it being The Town have been playing shit all this season. Perhaps that's the answer - one of them stood in some dog-shit. S'posed to be lucky isn't it?

From 1953

Sorry, Herc, but I just don't agree that baby oil is the best way to apply temporary tattoos. It may be great for other things but I have now got two thirds of a rose, half a skeleton and an eighth of a Jesus next to my nipples and belly button. I do think in that letter you sent me you could have given me helpful advice.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th October 2021, 10:43 PM

Watford appoint Claudio Ranieri as their new manager. Their 14th manager since the current owners took over in 2012. And Ranieri's 9th club in the same period.

Incredible win today

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd October 2021, 7:59 PM

Incredible win today

Oh dear. Someone here won't be happy.