The last thing you bought online.... Page 21

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th October 2021, 11:18 AM

Trainspotting (book)

Flea spray

F**ng cats...

You bought copulating cats? You're even weirder than I thought!

Yep

Amazon literally do sell EVERYTHING

Finally worked out how to stop my cat running away. Nailed it.
Probably some CD I could've listened to for free on Youtube.

Spindle of DVDs

E.C. Kraus Picnic Faucet, 3/16" Barb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00838UN9E

Quote: DaButt @ 18th October 2021, 3:19 PM

E.C. Kraus Picnic Faucet, 3/16" Barb https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00838UN9E

Of course, every home should have one - don't know how I'd manage without mine.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th October 2021, 3:38 PM

Of course, every home should have one - don't know how I'd manage without mine.

Especially if you were planning an (admittedly late) Oktoberfest party in 5 days and discovered that the custom-made, 8-keg, 4-tap beer dispenser in your dining room had been killed by a lightning strike.

I'm frantically assembling picnic taps (shown above), CO2 regulators, and kegs in my garage fermentation chamber in an attempt to get the beer I recently brewed cooled and carbonated by Saturday morning. And then I have to clean my house, mow the lawn, thaw 30 pounds of homemade wursts, and try to coordinate the rest of the food and supplies with 40 friends.

Parties are more fun when they're at someone else's house.

Quote: DaButt @ 18th October 2021, 4:07 PM

Especially if you were planning an (admittedly late) Oktoberfest party in 5 days and discovered that the custom-made, 8-keg, 4-tap beer dispenser in your dining room had been killed by a lightning strike.

It's fun, fun, fun at the DaButt house!

Cup of tea and a nice Rich Tea biscuit is all I need, as I sit here in my cardie and slippers.

Yorkshire Tea?

Assam, and made strong enough to stand your spoon up in it.

Just got a fast Q3 charger. First smart phones and now smart electricity.

An auto knife sharpener from Ebay. It didn't work, if anything it made them blunter.
I told the seller and he got very aggressive saying I was using it wrong.
I sent it back for a refund and he said he never received it despite there being a signature.
Ebay refunded me and I bought a good old fashioned whetstone that makes them razor sharp.

The seller then demanded I remove my negative feedback - not a chance.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st October 2021, 8:41 AM

An auto knife sharpener from Ebay.

I bought this one 4 years ago off Amazon, and it is brilliant - even does scissors

Yeah, it was similar but didn't work. It's not hard to work out how to use it but he said I didn't know how to.
The grinding wheels were not right.
Then refused a refund.
Then, as I said, pretended he didn't receive back.
EBay took the money back from his account and the postage.

Last thing I bought was 10 N2O (Nitrous Oxide) capsules, I didn't spot on the sales blurb (tiny print) that they were not CO2 filled (carbon dioxide) which I wanted to use with my recently repaired Soda Siphon.

N2O is used to make whipped cream, CO2 is used for fizzy water or other fizzy drinks.

DRAT. Nitrous Oxide, aka Laughing Gas is a semi controlled substance. I don't have a creamer gadget.

Maybe I can figure out a way to fire N2O into the air stream of the engine of my sports car for extra ooomph..