BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 46

There is a loooong way to go and things change quickly. My problem is that I don't change my team quick enough. I'm maybe too loyal to players that started well.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 10th October 2021, 4:11 PM

I'm maybe too loyal to players that started well.

That was ultimately Alf Ramsey's downfall as well.

Quote: jphellpool @ 10th October 2021, 11:37 AM

There's money to play for in one of my other leagues, ffs. I quite like money.

You know what they say about the love of money...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th October 2021, 7:25 PM

That was ultimately Alf Ramsey's downfall as well.

And we are very alike. I mean, same initials...

Is it too early to say i am looking forward to the cup?

Blimey, is there games tomorrow?

Best sort out my team.

Dan

Quote: don rushmore @ 8th October 2021, 2:53 AM

Has HR been given another reprieve?

Asked this a week ago but no answer.

Quote: playfull @ 11th October 2021, 11:08 PM

Is it too early to say i am looking forward to the cup?

Is it too early to say I am looking forward to next year's administrator?

Banker bet this week is Man City to beat Burnley, so I've brought in Laporte.

Armband on Salah. Don't like captaining a player in the early kick-off, but there you go.

Playing 3-5-2 but expect Digne to come in for a rested Raphinha (who's been busy with Brazil), so more likely a 4-4-2.

Three bad weeks in a row for me, so need big score.

I chucked Pogba for Saka
Cue Pogbas best game of the season

But I've got 4 Million to spend so will carry on waiting to see who is the biggest waste of Money, Ronaldo or The Chelsea fella
And then maybe get a proper defence in

Nope I haven't worked out a proper strategy yet

Quote: don rushmore @ 3rd October 2021, 10:05 PM

Has HR been given a reprieve?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd October 2021, 10:32 AM

Paul Merson and Tony Adams once told me that Stuart Pearce's birth name was Marigold.
So did Gazza.

I'm not sure why Horse would need a reprieve because all four players referenced here played in the PL, and the FPL in some form was running way back in the 90s when most if not all these players were still in the PL. So surely this is a post on Classic FPL, Horseradish is providing the posting equivalent ITV Football Classics which entertained us through the lockdown. Well done Horse.

Didn't notice the Torres injury until his price went down but now I've had to take a 4pt hit I've gambled on another City player, never wise with a fellow tinkerer at the helm, but the other games didn't inspire. A 30 second cameo in the 94th minute fully expected. Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th October 2021, 7:06 AM

I'm not sure why Horse would need a reprieve because all four players referenced here played in the PL, and the FPL in some form was running way back in the 90s when most if not all these players were still in the PL. So surely this is a post on Classic FPL, Horseradish is providing the posting equivalent ITV Football Classics which entertained us through the lockdown. Well done Horse.

Ron Flowers, Les Allen, Tony Hateley and Brian Clough. There, I've said it. (All had something in common of course.)

Off to Ascot now.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th October 2021, 7:55 PM

You know what they say about the love of money...

Nope. Do they say the same thing about the love of stuff that costs money? :P

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 16th October 2021, 8:13 AM

Ron Flowers, Les Allen, Tony Hateley and Brian Clough. There, I've said it. (All had something in common of course.)

Off to Ascot now.

I'm guessing all had sons who played for England - Tim, Clive, Mark and Nigel. But I'm not sure any played in the PL. Maybe Nigel, just.